Agnostic.com
9 10

These right here should explain how Trump got elected.

#JHC

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 6
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not everyone is stupid these days even in Kentucky but here we have a few idiots spewing nonsense that prove non-Theism isn't necessarily a by product of intelligence....
[kentucky.com]

@SeaGreenEyez Anti-vaxxers are the worst but with luck they can be self-correcting eventually....

And don't forget for @SeaGreenEyes

Gaslight Pro

Lyrics:

[azlyrics.com]

Video:

I would have preferred the lyrics to be gender neutral and I should point out that the lyrics given in the video are erroneous - it is "Pro" not road - a wonderful gaslight? 😱😀

FrayedBear Level 9 June 6, 2021

Would making it gender neutral make a different song context?

@Ello Yes.

@FrayedBear Ok

To say nothing of Obama, Clinton, Bush's, Reagan!

FrayedBear Level 9 June 6, 2021

We're all doomed.

Kynlei Level 8 June 6, 2021

As a 45 year retired teacher...i must say that these are no consolation. The massive, widespread ignorance is profound, shocking, and depressive. I still have nightmares about teaching and I retired nearly 10 years ago. Please Joe, Kamala, and American Democrats in power...do something to boost our education program?

Robecology Level 9 June 6, 2021

It might be the breeding and home training, not education's fault.

@OldGoat43 I concur; we only had them for a few hours; they spend many more hours with their parents and family. It just hit me that I could have - maybe should have - done a more rigorous job.

@SeaGreenEyez Yeah.

If you ever wanted to know how Trump can convince those people to believe his lies and stupid claims, just think of this. He was made with the same lack of quality and brains, just more evil.

OldGoat43 Level 9 June 6, 2021

Unfortunately, they don't only vote, they breed. 'Idiocracy' is getting closer all the time...

phxbillcee Level 10 June 6, 2021

Doesn't it make you proud

You can't fix stupid

glennlab Level 10 June 6, 2021

@SeaGreenEyez Do read
[en.wikipedia.org]

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

1. Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.

2. The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.

3. A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.

4. Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.

5. A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

Corollary: a stupid person is more dangerous than a pillager.

@glennlab oh you can, just leave the person you suspect of being stupid in a room with a metal fork, a live electrical socket and a notice reading "do NOT stick the fork in the socket"
Sooner or later, curiosity or arrogance will prevail and the problem will resolve itself.

@LenHazell53 A Man With A Plan!!!!

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 32

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,987Top

Moderators