Agnostic.com
2 5

Those summer nights! Lol

MichelleGar1 9 June 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had polaroid photos of a girlfriend taken in the early '80's. I destroyed them when a later girlfriend found them and complained . I often wonder what happened to the photos she took of me.

Moravian Level 8 June 13, 2021

Did this weird practice come about because you no longer had to take your pictures to be developed? Or are there Polaroids of dicks out there from the 50s?

@Killtheskyfairy Fortunately we haven't seen those pictures! Lol

Ma'am, I used to sell and install waterbeds in the early 80's. In one bedroom there were numerous polaroids stuck to the wall of the nude couple. When I rolled my eyes I saw the mirrored ceiling. And as I was finishing the installation, Mrs came in, pulled out one of the under-bed storage drawers, and dumped in a large box of dildos, vibrators, strap-ons, fuzzy handcuffs, spiked collars, dog leashes, leather hoods, etc. I was 20 years old and kinda naive. She asked if I had taken the time to look at the photos. I became incandescent blushing and she took me by the hand to show me the gallery. She took down one of just her and tucked it in my shirt pocket, saying, "He'll never miss this one."

Recent Visitors 13

Photos 77,336 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyImaginary???

Posted by KilltheskyfairyImaginary???

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMore bears…

Posted by michelle666garLove this movie!!!

Posted by backtobasicsThere may be an opening soon!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill more bear…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,992Top

Moderators