Agnostic.com
5 16

Some facts to ponder🤔🤪

noworry28 8 July 11
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

I’m all thumbs.

Bikes4Fish Level 7 July 11, 2021
2

Do you have that on video?

1950debris Level 7 July 11, 2021
4

NO I was still fuming at the phrase
"Women blink 2 times as much as men"
😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
TWICE as much as men! Twice NOT 2 times!

Got to have some stressors in life in order to continue striving. Hey Len?

4

Don't believe everything you read.

OldGoat43 Level 9 July 11, 2021
3

Honestly, I've lived with both thumb & penis for 66 years, I briefly pondered that "stat" & moved on. I know them both very well at this point.

phxbillcee Level 10 July 11, 2021

Funny, tho.

The comparison is usually on the diameter not the length though! - so says the old wanker.

Write Comment