Agnostic.com
3 8

My understanding is that there is not penalty for false or misleading "tips"

glennlab 10 Sep 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm just waiting for someone to stand in front of a judge with a straight face expecting to get $10k because they were somehow injured by someone else getting an abortion. Considering how easily sensible gun laws get struck down by a single judge, this one won't last long. I'd bet a dollar on it. Perhaps they will get counter sued for invasion of privacy because it is none of their damn business.

Youjaes Level 6 Sep 4, 2021

That's hard to do...although they do have an "anonymous" section. Be sure to fill out the name and address of a real person.

Now here's a person who's really a texas resident;

ffice Contact Information | Ted Cruz | U.S. Senator for Texas [cruz.senate.gov] β€Ί ...
Central Texas (512) 916-5834 300 E 8th. Suite 961. Austin, TX 78701. Map Β· North Texas (214) 599-8749. Lee Park Tower II 3626 N. Hall St. Suite 410

Shhhhh... you "googled" this..

Find out the female names of the church leaders wives ...?

I found this

@glennlab excellent - going to share!!

@glennlab I don't understand why anyone would be so petty as that meme is and suggests.

To act out against someone else's lively hood, just because it doesn't align with one's own, or that is what it seems like, is not good.

@Ello We are Anonymous

@Ello I don’t understand why anyone who has never been pregnant and can never be pregnant would be so petty as this new law suggests. To act against someone’s bodily autonomy just because your beliefs don’t align with sexual and reproductive freedom is not good.

@Rignor You probably aren't burllon(?), gosh that was a few years ago.
Thanks.

To be clear, it seems that a law was legally passed. The legal process went forth constitutionally.

I am not anti abortion, and not pro abortion, neither is liked.
People have the right to make choices. I do not support the control of women's bodies, and I don't support any glee or similar to be found in abortion or the right of abortion.

The mother has the right of choice, for we all should have the freedom to make choices that will reflect on our character.

@Ello
Actually, you sound like a Russian bot

@AtheistInNC How so?

Recent Visitors 26

Photos 77,294 More

Posted by CliffordCook([stopchristiannationalism.com], when he heard there was an apparition of the Virgin Mary, he cut to the front of the line to grab her by the pussy.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators