Agnostic.com
4 14

I refuse to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed person (most of the time)

glennlab 10 Oct 24
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2

Futile

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 25, 2021
2

Yes, a difficult goal to keep to when the person initiating the discussion starts out with fighting words.

Julie808 Level 8 Oct 25, 2021

I have zero tolerance for anybody who starts off a discussion with fighting words. Such people tend to last about 60 seconds with me before they run away as fast as they can.

I have never suffered fools gladly, and my old age and possible dotage is making me even more cranky.

1

I am with @davers on this one. I am content to leave alone those fools who keep themselves to themselves, but if any damned fool tries to ram his stupidities and his idiocies down my throat I give him a good verbal thrashing.

anglophone Level 9 Oct 24, 2021
1

Except when you worship some middle bronze aged deity. Then do they bloody argue and just want to win! Usually by trying to shout you down.

davers Level 7 Oct 24, 2021
Write Comment