Agnostic.com
2 13

Christian Love ❤

OldMetalHead 9 May 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I once had the following exchange with a Christian evangelidiot who accosted me at work

Christy: Don't you understand that god loves you
Me: Yes but it is a very conditional love
Christy: No it isn't, what do you mean?
Me: I mean that your god supposedly loves me, but if I don't choose to love him back, he will burn me for all eternity in hell fire, with an army of demons anally raping me with red hot pokers. I find it very difficult to love some one like that.
Christy: (exiting hastily) Well no one said it was going to be easy!

Wow! You actually got a christian to be honest with you. I'm sure she quickly made up for that lapse.

@OldMetalHead Yes he was a bit of a weirdo I believe he honestly could see nothing wrong in submitting to the idea of tyrant god

@LenHazell53 Lol. i just realized Christy was short for christian when you said he.

Bastet loves you, and all the Feline Fanatics.
[en.m.wikipedia.org]

Garban Level 8 May 19, 2022

Herodotus also relates that of the many solemn festivals held in Egypt, the most important and most popular one was that celebrated in Bubastis in honor of this goddess.[17][18] Each year on the day of her festival, the town was said to have attracted some 700,000 visitors, both men and women (but not children), who arrived in numerous crowded ships. The women engaged in music, song, and dance on their way to the place. Great sacrifices were made and prodigious amounts of wine were drunk—more than was the case throughout the year.[19] This accords well with Egyptian sources that prescribe that lioness goddesses are to be appeased with the "feasts of drunkenness".

Why the fuck would Egyptians give this up for Islam? This is so much cooler than running around a stupid cube.

Recent Visitors 26

Photos 74,525 More

Posted by glennlabThey really are protective of their ac.

Posted by glennlabHappy wife, happy life.

Posted by glennlabBoy did she get a deal.

Posted by glennlabWhy, oh why?

Posted by glennlabAlways check for combines before having sex in a field.

Posted by glennlabThat must have been embarrassing.

Posted by glennlabIn case you were wondering about those moments.

Posted by glennlab DON'T do it!!!!

Posted by glennlabI never thought of it like this.

Posted by glennlabI sure as hell wouldn't do it.

Posted by glennlabWhat other lies do we tell our children?

Posted by glennlabThat's keeping it in the family.

Posted by SeamusGeoghan🤟🔥☘🥃 TheFreeThoughtProphet

Posted by SeamusGeoghanGeorge Carlin RoeVsWade

Posted by glennlabAnimals know way too much.

Posted by glennlabAnimals know way too much.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #cats #hell #money #DonaldTrump #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #faith #earth #society #believer #religions #guns #books #Song #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,375Top

Moderators