If a CEO can't come up with a way to squeeze more money out of fewer people...his job is toast
...so that's what CEO's do...
It's the greed of the head of the companies that are causing this problem...not the CEO's.
America has set a 50 year record for low unemployment (n March of this year). Apparently more folk are happy making some money doing something than staying at home and collecting even more.
@OldMetalHead You and I "don't accept the need for billionaire CEO's"
but the folks who pay them do...
it's what makes their stock and their dividends grow.
I recall seeing that climate change/warming is far down on the list of their concerns.
Sad.
Corporate and political greed and corruption. Nothing will change until we make our demands known.
@OldMetalHead My boyfriend and I plan to retire overseas also, for the same reason. Plus the healthcare system here…that’s another story.
It won't change unless we force it to change... Get money out of politics!