Agnostic.com
2 16

I will defend your rights to have your own beliefs , as well as everyone else's rights not to have the same beliefs.

noworry28 8 Sep 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

but many religious people believe that only they have the true keys of knowledge and truth and therefore, in order to support that belief they must insist you also follow those rules. Otherwise whats that point

I alway say, do what ever you want as long as it doesn't harm anyone.

That gose for covod vaccines also.
Mandates and prohibitions don't work.

• goes *...NOT following health related mandates CAN cause harm, to self & others, so this argument of yours, as well as the others you've made, falls flat on the face of it...

@phxbillcee

Not one thing is worth the sacrifice of people's relationships, the economy and the health care like the vaccines done in modern human history. . Before we were mandating from taking drugs, like Marijuana. Now we are mandated to take legal drugs and vaccines that kills far greater than illegal drugs. GOVERNMENT and drugs Pharma lords have got most people coming and going.

Recent Visitors 27

Photos 77,326 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators