Agnostic.com
4 13

I honestly laughed out loud at this one.

OldMetalHead 9 Jan 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One of his friends here.

Dave375 Level 6 Jan 25, 2023

Sharing, sharing, sharing!! Good one! Hard to comprehend why he keeps getting elected!

Robecology Level 9 Jan 25, 2023

I actually do think it's pretty silly that this is a hill the Democrats are willing to die on. Children being told they're extraordinary, unique, special, and amazing every minute of their childhood is part of, or maybe the primary cause of all of this. The children start to grow up and their experiences in the world don't comport with everything they've been told their whole lives and rather than accept that they're practically identical to 8 billion other useless parasites walking around on Earth, cognitive dissonance takes over and, boom, "I need a pronoun JUST FOR ME because I'm so fucking special and different from everyone else."

Not only is your pronoun wholly unimportant to your life, but your name and gender don't really mean shit either. Since the dawn of mankind, I have to imagine some have dealt with others thinking they are a different sex than they were and those people didn't shrivel up and die as a result. Who among us hasn't made that mistake before? Sure, it's not great, but the person likely didn't freak out on you. It was an honest mistake, and life went on. As for the name, people at work call me Larry. Don't know why, that's not my name. But I really don't give a shit. I'm not my name. And what people think of me, how they treat me, or how they interact with me is also independent from what name they use for me. Hell, even my given name is arbitrary. My mom could have called me anything. Honestly the only time it really means anything is when you have an ethnic sounding name on an application, the person is racist, and you're not in person, or maybe some other fringe cases. So the cartoon probably isn't making the point the author intended.

I disagree. The people who insist on addressing people other than how they wish are the immature ones.

@Dave375

LOL

TOFERD Level 4 Jan 24, 2023
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 36

Photos 77,293 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,989Top

Moderators