Agnostic.com
13 2
Pralina1 9 Mar 2
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2

10

glennlab Level 10 Mar 10, 2023
1

09

glennlab Level 10 Mar 10, 2023

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2

08

glennlab Level 10 Mar 10, 2023
2

07

glennlab Level 10 Mar 10, 2023
2

06

glennlab Level 10 Mar 10, 2023
1

05

glennlab Level 10 Mar 10, 2023

Omfg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

2

04

glennlab Level 10 Mar 10, 2023
2

03

glennlab Level 10 Mar 10, 2023

For a minute. FOR A MINUTE ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

2

02

glennlab Level 10 Mar 10, 2023
1

01

glennlab Level 10 Mar 10, 2023

β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

1

Hope you don't mind a little boost

glennlab Level 10 Mar 10, 2023

I am loving this !β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️Thank u β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️
I love them all β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

1

Doctors...gotta love 'em.

He is a nurse

@Pralina1 Nurses - gotta love 'em!

2

I would let him bleed some more then clean it up with alcohol so he can feel some pain! What a job, can't stab a piece of shit like that!

When cops in the room , u only option is β€œ this is gonna hurt , I am sorry β€œ. Or u can be in fault if cops try to play judge πŸ™„
I am tired of these garbage . One more of this in the next 24 hrs , and someone come to take my boys . I ll be in prison .
Going to bed . Friday morning can’t come soon enough πŸ™„
Have an easy day Michelle

@Pralina1 So sorry you have to deal with these pieces of shit! Hope you have a better work day tomorrow! I am having an easy day, so sorry!

Write Comment