Every now and then I happenstance across something that rings bells so loudly I wonder if I'm in some bizarre clock tower.
Boebert filed for divorce. Seemingly out of no where. Unlike her Sister, Ol' Marj T Green, her husband did not know it was coming.
So if you'd been married to a man for 18 years, who'd been convicted of "lewd and lecivious conduct with a minor" what type of man would you be leaving him for????
DING DING DING DING DING
A man who traffics minors across state lines for sex. Ya know. Upgrading.
There's a theme here Those two. Now it makes sense. #augh #gross
well, the good news is, she doesn't have any daughters......
It's so sad to see that our nation chooses to elect these obvious losers.
Hopefully Adam Finch will create a better campaign out in Colorado...which is mostly "woke/Liberal to begin with;
"Adam Frisch vs. Lauren Boebert rematch: The Democrat who almost won is running for Congress again"
The utter hypocrisy of the GOP and its followers on full display