Agnostic.com
2 7

Book banning in schools, and religion based schools are not how one learns and develops critical thinking skills.

noworry28 8 Dec 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Religious schools do NOT aim for graduating independent thinkers! Mindless followers are vital, if religion is to survive!

pamagain Level 8 Dec 10, 2023

Religious schools typically only focus on religion 1 hour per day.

Some public universities are far worse, where they focus on leftist politics, economics, and victimhood the majority of the time.

BD66 Level 8 Dec 10, 2023

Far right B.S. Public Universities teaches the dubjects that one is majoring in.

@noworry28 Not B.S. at all.

My late wife's father: Professor of Physics. 35+ years at US universities
My late wife's father: Professor of Biochemistry. 35+ years US universities
Me: PhD in Electrical Engineering: 9 years at US universities
My Brother: Professor of Statistics: 38 years at US universities.

Most times when I see him, I ask my brother "What crazy stuff is going on at your campus now?" and he can usually tell me quite a few stories.

Apparently, either you have no idea what "majority of the time" means, or you are trying to stir up sh!t.

Just because you got the paper doesn't prove you actually learned anything other than how to take a test, because brother, you have no people skills at all it seems.

Now, go back to the little kid's table and eat your green beans. That's a good MAGAt.

Recent Visitors 15

Photos 77,344 More

Posted by YoujaesYa know, this would be a really cool pet, and genetic engineering just might make them. Either that or it's a crazy hallucination about horny pink p....

Posted by backtobasicsI think we have seen a lot of ignorance the last 8 years.

Posted by glennlabOne reason their Judeao christian religions are so messed up

Posted by KilltheskyfairyNothing burger?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI will always choose the bear…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyImaginary???

Posted by KilltheskyfairyImaginary???

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMore bears…

Posted by michelle666garLove this movie!!!

Posted by backtobasicsThere may be an opening soon!

Posted by glennlabIn case there was ever any doubt

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill more bear…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,999Top

Moderators