Agnostic.com
1 2

Let me hear how Responsible Gun Owners saved this Baby's Life.... Oh, I get it. It is not your Resonsibility to save anybody's life... You just Worship your Guns.... got you Ammosexual.
[foxnews.com]

GipsyOfNewSpain 9 Aug 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What do you think responsible firearm owners have Superman like speed to get the baddies and save the child?

Good thing you brought up minor welfare. The #1 reason for minors death is neglect. Has fuck all to do with firearms. Where are the anti-gunners when you need them to save a child's life?

My question to you is what the fuck are you without a gun??? The time will come when the ownership of a gun will be a "thing of the past". Then... anti-gunners won't be needed. WE WILL MAKE YOU AMMOSEXUALS A DYING BREED.

@GipsyOfNewSpain a thing of the past? Not in our lifetime. Do you know how many unregistered firearms are in this country? Even if there was a law saying everyone needs to turn theirs in in 24 hrs, only a small percent will. I keep on hearing from the right that they're coming for our guns. I only know of 2 people personally that had them taken. One resulted in a suicide. It is still in evidence. The other was a felon that stole a pistol.

@TheGreatShadow YOU SO NAIVE!!!! Prohibition starts with the ELIMINATION of all Industry that caters gun owners. No bullets manufactured, No guns manufactured. No guns meets or trades. No gun shops, collectors or nra... WOW!!!! I Noticed you did not answered what are you without a gun.... Wow.

Recent Visitors 12

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top