Agnostic.com
3 7

(Most gun violence is cowardly, but drive-bys are the lowest of the low...)

‘It’s So Unimaginable the Pain and Hurt’: 8-Year-Old Georgia Girl Shot in Head While Petting Horses Outside

[thedailybeast.com]

phxbillcee 10 Jan 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course, why carry a weapon that kills from a distance unless one was cowardly.

JackPedigo Level 9 Jan 11, 2022

WOW, that is a classic straw man fallacy. 😮 😛

. . . ludicrous
Would you have our soldiers/LEOs relinquish their firearms ?

@FearlessFly I think others understood what I was getting at.

@JackPedigo In terms of Critical Thinking, I would say that's a lame excuse. 😛

. . . you could have included a 'disclaimer'

@FearlessFly It's only one person's opinion and I won't buy it. One thing about the more reasoned people on this site is that many of will agree to disagree.

@JackPedigo . . . hard not to notice that you haven't claimed/provided evidence that you comment was NOT a straw man fallacy.

@FearlessFly Not an appropriate response in this context.

@LenHazell53 One major problem with the military ploy is that the military has strict gun rules. I was in the military and the only time I held a gun was in basic. No average soldier carries a weapon on base unless there are special circumstances.
Thanks for the appropriate reply.

I am beyond words, so angry, so sad. That poor, poor child.

Edit an update
[wrdw.com]

Thanks for the update...

parents are probably still young enough to replace her.

@miklthetaz You can never "replace" a deceased child, even less so one senselessly murdered.
One may have other children and love them equally, but "replace" a loved one... never.

Hope they find the fucking monsters who did this !

Recent Visitors 19

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top