Agnostic.com
3 3

More than 600 conservatives, mostly in Texas, call for gun reform
[reuters.com]

chalupacabre 8 June 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Whoopee. They raised the age of legally buying a rapid fire, wartime killing machine from 18 to 21. BFD. That won't do a thing.

Robecology Level 9 June 9, 2022

A lot of talk from repubs and their donors. I won’t believe any of it until we see some real action on controlling and limiting guns.

It's not going to happen. Too many Congressmen and Congresswomen love their blood money.

@anglophone The only way it will happen is to vote the repubs out. We MUST do this.

@Redheadedgammy How do you first control the great number of mental defectives in the U$A? (Not that the U$A has any monopoly on mental defectives, I should add.)

@anglophone I don’t know that we can control these mentally deranged people. I do know that there are many more of people like you and I in this country who see exactly what is going on. Our mission is to get as many of them as possible out to vote and vote for Democrats or independents and get rid of all of these Republicans who are more or less traitors to our country. It is the only way, we have to overwhelm them with numbers and vote to save our Democratic Republic.

Removing one bucket of sand from the Sahara desert would be just as effective.

anglophone Level 9 June 9, 2022

Recent Visitors 18

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top