Agnostic.com
2 3

LINK There are too many mass shootings for the U.S. media to cover - The Washington Post

#smh

This pretty much says everything we need to know about America.

Even the vultures that are mainstream media can't report on them all. 😤

SeaGreenEyez 9 July 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

FYI;

THE 28th AMENDMENT
My proposal to repeal and replace the 2nd Amendment

Michael Moore

[michaelmoore.com]

Robecology Level 9 July 11, 2022

Considering what is required to amend our Constitution it is hard to consider this as even remotely possible.

@Alienbeing Sadly....I concur; It looks like we'll be seeing trends towards homeschooling and avoiding theater attending.

@Robecology I disagree, there will be no change in school or theatre attendence.

Guns and viruses will probably end up killing most of us.

JackPedigo Level 9 July 10, 2022

@SeaGreenEyez I will post an interesting article about this issue many (mostly women) will be in agreement.

Recent Visitors 13

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top