Agnostic.com
3 2

LINK Clearwater man arrested after pulling assault rifle on father, daughter during parking dispute, police say

In-part:

"If the suspect had a problem with how someone was parking, he should have called the police and let us handle it," said Slaughter. "You don't arm yourself with an assault rifle and threaten someone over something so trivial."

^^^^^^That's coming from someone in law enforcement. In Florida. 🙄🙄

Will these people EVER learn to read the room??? This happened in America. IN FLORIDA. Of course this is exactly what one does, regarding ANY problem, in America. Especially in Florida. 🙄

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 6
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The creep has been arrested 6 times before. It seems likely he didn't like the color of the gardener's skin, and took the opportunity to flash his manhood (or lack thereof).

racocn8 Level 9 Aug 6, 2022

Floriduh is as bad as Texass anymore with all the ignorant gundamentalists running around. I guess they feel manful and manly bringing out a gun for every little thing that pisses them off.

Glad his guns were taken away and he was arrested. Hope they give him some years in prison!

@SeaGreenEyez I find it so difficult to watch those videos anymore, it just upsets me so I just don’t bother watching them.

There’s enough other crap going on in the world that depresses the hell out of me so that doesn’t help for me to see it. I can only imagine how horrible it was.

Soon a man from Florida is going to run for president and he can't even handle things like this in his state. America is insane!

DenoPenno Level 9 Aug 6, 2022

Recent Visitors 12

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top