Agnostic.com
3 0

The following post is meant to be a joke of the sorts, so don't take my Halloween prank to heart too much.

Since Halloween is tomorrow, was curious which one you think is scarier... the ghost gun, or the double barrel AR-15? Both are scary looking, I know, so the survey below offers multiple options. Pleasant dreams to you fellow heathens, on this scary Halloween eve. Time for me to indulge in some good zombie and werewolf movies.

• 0 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 1 vote
SpikeTalon 9 Oct 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Neither by themselves are scary, I grew up in rural Louisiana, You were taught gun safety in 4H, cub scouts and school. Every gun was loaded and not a toy. You ONLY took it when you intended to use it and you only took the gun that was for the job you were doing. You never carried it for show.

glennlab Level 10 Nov 1, 2022

Good answer, and a rational and reasonable one at that. A shame gun safety is not being taught in schools nowadays like it used to decades ago. As for the carry part, I can agree on that too. If one carries for a purpose, that's understandable, but those who do so just for show makes me question their mentality.

The tool is not my fear .
Who is holding that or anything similar is my fear
I got a question for u :
Here is the typical , at least once a week scenario ( have i mentioned I work in the hood , white garbage and ghetto )
So : hospital on lockdown . Trauma unit is on : gunshot victim(s), arrive . Nothing moves for next 3 hrs . Nothing . Victim maybe will live , maybe not . Very often who ever shot him is also here w GSW . Do u know what that means ? A parking lot out of the ER w 100 relatives of both sides screaming and been hostile . Police kinda present . Not much can be done . Don’t have to search them for guns either .
Mean x . Nobody can come into the hospital , and nobody wants to leave either .
Tell me what’s scariest :
A) two or more people dying tonight at operative tables w bullets stuck in abdomen and spine

B) more people getting hurt or dead at parking lot

C) the poor bastard that is here w chest pain and soon enough is having an MI infront of my eyes or a stroke , and his wife / mother / father who were on their way , can’t get in to be w him and stuck outside hoping they won’t get hurt too

D) the nurse or the doctor that it has been here for 16 hrs and is done and needs to go home and shower and feed the dogs and collapse and be back in 6 hrs , but can’t go anywhere , lockdown .

Tell me what’s scariest .

I vote for the poor man who is going down , and he did not had a chance to say few words to his family .
Does it matter what type of gun was at this case ? No . Same difference . The wrong people will get any gun into their hands . Until we fix education , poverty , health , society will keep producing what we put into it . And the products are biting us all in the ass .

Pralina1 Level 9 Nov 1, 2022

I'm glad to hear you say that the tool/object itself does not concern you, but rather whoever the human being is who's manipulating said tool or object, and how sane or insane that person may be. That is the rational take on that matter, the human being is to blame, and any inanimate object is not inherently bad or evil.

I agree on the last part there, in particular the education system and mental health. If no improvements are made in those categories, violent crime will continue to rise while more mentally disturbed individuals will slip through the cracks. Had thought about doing a post on that topic soon in a certain political-based group on this site (not sure if you're a member in that group or not?), explaining why I think neither more gun control laws or adding more guns in society are the answer to the problem, but rather improving the education system and better mental health screenings is the longterm solution.

Pls. add this option too :

I have tiny balls and need an AR-15 as alternative to my manhood. Oh I'm a Pussy with vision issues, so pls make it double barrel! Something to make people scared of me.

Diaco Level 7 Oct 31, 2022

Guess that option would be for those who actually own that type of rifle, which I don't own any though. If you thought otherwise, I fooled you then.

Recent Visitors 16

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top