Agnostic.com
1 1

So much for there not being any mass shootings in Australia, and I'm sure given enough time gone by there will be more similar incidents. "Despite a highly regulated firearms market, Australian criminals continue to have significant access to illicit firearms, according to a 2022 Deakin University study." Yeah, that's because black markets/criminals have a way of skirting around the laws...

Australia seeks answers after mass shooting that left police officers dead-
[voanews.com]

Also, apparently there have been multiple other mass shooting incidents in Australia since 1996-
[en.wikipedia.org]

SpikeTalon 9 Jan 8
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Australian criminals usually shoot their rivals not anyone out of their crimminal group.
The shooting of police is something that smells rather putrid. And for the mathically minded, it does not add up.
I cannot guess at the truth, but there are anomalies that do not make sense.
Why 4 inexperienced police were sent out unarmed.
I have had police officers come to my door for various mundane reasons, always carrying a sidearm.
Normal procedure for a missing person would be only 2 officers in attendance.
original statement by police they stated that they had been on the property on previous occasions which is not mentioned again.
The police sharpshooters shot and killed all three. 2 men and 1 woman. One would assume to become a sharpshooter one must be able to hit the target in specific areas. Why fatal instant kill shots??
I am reminded of the saying "dead men tell no tales"
I personally say good riddance to the shooters, it is a tragedy for the survivors, and the country is better off without the shooters.

No doubt on the shooters part.

Another strange fact:the police service bought the property as a "training ground" What is it the cops do not want the people to see or find????

Recent Visitors 8

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top