Agnostic.com
4 3

This. 👇👇👇

SeaGreenEyez 9 Jan 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My son had a teacher that teased him and encouraged other students to teas him. as soon as I heard about it he was out of that class. That is why I asked. No she probably didn't deserve to be shot.

Oldman51 Level 7 Jan 10, 2023

Interesting in that I saw no mention of this kids mother. From the horror stories I've heard from people about their childhood and abusive parents I would not be surprised that this kid felt the need to lash out. Obviously the mother was an irresponsible gun owner and maybe had 'issues' of her own. Incidents like this could get more to rethink taking on a teaching career.

JackPedigo Level 9 Jan 10, 2023

I would like to know what that teacher was doing that made her a target for that child.

Oldman51 Level 7 Jan 10, 2023

At some point, the gun lobby won on the idea of no need for responsibility. I respect responsible gun owners. My brother gave me my first long rifle at 13. My Father, who never kept guns, was a WWII and Korean War vet. Between him and my brother, I had responsibility drummed into me. Also, back in those days, people were held responsible for their guns, including their unsecured ones. If a kid was killed or injured, fines and sometimes jail time occurred; even if a kid died, parents were held responsible. It went from being criminal to being a sad tragedy. That slippery slope precipitated even more loosening and disappearances of other rules and laws. That kid's parents need to go to jail. Now, I don't know the race or ethnicity of the kid or family. Every so often, minorities will be held accountable for their children's deaths or their children's actions.
If you are wondering, I no longer own any guns. I understand statistics and certain matters of gun ownership.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 17

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top