Agnostic.com
1 1

I heard there was a shooting at Michigan State University, which to my understanding is supposed to be a weapons-free zone. Anyone else see a pattern here? Most similar shootings almost always appear to have occured in these gun-free zones and in particular schools and universities, and such places are anything but truly safe. Wonder why armed thugs hardly ever (if ever at all) pick a fight at a gun range or at a gathering of those Proud Boys knuckleheads? Oh that's right, I remember why. As soon as word got out that there was an active shooter situation, know what the authorites told the students to do? You guessed it, run and hide. I can't imagine how horrible that must have been knowing that you'd be unable to defend yourself or anyone else in the vicinity who could have stepped up to the aggressor.

The response will be predictable, more laws of the same that have apparently failed to keep people safe, because the people that think up said laws are about as useful and intelligent as the thoughts & prayers crowd is. Small wonder why nothing changes for the better.

SpikeTalon 9 Feb 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Law breakers love gun free zones no chance of them getting shot.

Oldman51 Level 7 Feb 14, 2023

Right you are.

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top