Agnostic.com
2 2

The latest from the so called death caucus.

jackjr 7 Apr 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you're a poltical activist...you'll at least email or call these folk.

List of congressional candidates who received campaign money from the National Rifle Association

[en.wikipedia.org]

So, two 'mass shooting' survivors and anti-gun activists
just happened to be in the neighborhood. And they were able to be on
hand to give their 'speeches' to the media on the scene.

[153news.net]

BDair Level 8 Apr 3, 2023

Nashville shooting hoax fake bodycam footage

[153news.net]

Nashville School Shooting Hoax Part 2
What’s the odds that someone in one of these mass shootings will end up on another nationally televised mass shooting event!?! In this event, we get Two players from Two different mass shootings! The odds of that are ridiculously insulting to anyone’s common sense!

[153news.net]

Interesting commentary.

'I’m sure another channel on 153 will have the body cam footage. At least that’s what they claim it is. The video is missing the embedded time/date stamp and officer number. Even this security camera video is worthless because the time stamp is not embedded into the video like all real security cameras. They added a time bar at the bottom, which wouldn’t hold up in court as evidence.'

'Yes, I’ve been busy researching the fake deaths, but I did see someone mention that in YouTube. It looks like a couple channels have already covered that mixup. I’m sure their training dummy, which I saw around 11:00 on the chopper footage wasn’t wearing the clothes the crisis actor in the security camera footage had on. They probably recorded the gun footage a few weeks prior to this week’s training drill, and took those same clothes and put them on their dummy. However, she probably wore her own shoes, so they didn’t get the same shoes she wore the day of recording. I don’t think tranny actor was even on site that day it broke.'

'If you haven’t seen this: The shooter changes shoes. At least it sure looks that way on my phone and in the eyes of others. They are wearing Pumas upon entry and Vans when shot. There is your multiple day production.'

Recent Visitors 12

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top