Agnostic.com
4 9

LINK Two Boys Arrested in Baffling Triple Homicide of Ocklawaha Teens

When children are taught by adults, especially batshit crazy gun obsessed adults, that guns solve problems and are the sole purpose of living in a "free" society, they'll believe what they're told.

A 6 year old shooting a teacher (a 6 year old can't form 'intent" BTW) a 5 year old shooting his 16 month old sibling, etc., etc., it should be no surprise that a 12, 16 and 17 year old come together for a rare "serial" style killing spree.

😞😣

#itstheguns
#itsgunculture

SeaGreenEyez 9 Apr 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am sure that it has absolutely nothing to do with what is on the boob tube.

Oldman51 Level 7 Apr 7, 2023

I just got done listening to the press conference on this and can't believe what a fucking moron Woods is. It's hard to believe we'll find out anything of relevance since he's already decided what the narrative is, applied his special brand of ignorant bigotry, and has judged them for it. All that's left is for his "special boys and girls" to beat them to death in their cells.

Lauren Level 8 Apr 7, 2023

These southern states seem to have a lock on stupidity and ignorance. Especially their police. Between Florida and Texass, I don't know which one is worse.....

It's so depressing to keep reading on an almost daily basis that more teenagers have been killed with guns. So young and full of life one minute, and then they are gone forever. So fucking senseless.

This is DeSantis's Florida. They're so busy stopping grooming, they forgot how they're raising a bunch of psychopathic bad seeds.

racocn8 Level 9 Apr 7, 2023

I can't see the ages anymore, but I recall they were more than 13 with one 18. That they murdered other people is what makes me think they are psychopaths. I gather such people are not uncommon in Florida, being more than a hotbed of Christian Nationalists/gun nuts. I checked the location and the first thing to pop-up was a Baptist church in a super-rural location.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 17

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top