Agnostic.com
2 8

I was reading a story about another killing in Texass, 5 people dead including an 8 year old child. Someone made a comment on the story and I made a bumper sticker out of it.

Texas - Where life begins at conception and ends in a mass shooting.

You better believe I will put this on my car!!

Sorry that it comes out upside down, as I don't know how to correct it!!

Redheadedgammy 9 Apr 29
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

3

WAIT! Are you SURE you want to drive around with that on your car???

pamagain Level 8 Apr 29, 2023

I don't care anymore about upsetting or offending these stupid people anymore. I actually feel death would be fine if one of the gundamentalists come after me. It would be better than living here in fear every damned day I go out of the house!

@Redheadedgammy Get out of there as fast as you can!

@pamagain I am trying, I may have found a place in New Mexico, near Ruth. But waiting for a reply from management.

@Redheadedgammy Holding a good thought! Remember that old song..."Happiness is Texas in the rear-view mirror."

4

Some of the dead were lying over even younger children, trying to protect them.

All because the victims asked the asshole to stop shooting his AR-15 off in the front yard!!

@Redheadedgammy ...Now, Rhonda....he had a RIGHT to indulge his cowboy fantasy! Donchaknow?

@pamagain I am so sick of these gundamentalists and their ignorance!!

@Redheadedgammy ''gundamentalists''.....good one!