Agnostic.com
10 7

About as Florida and Amerika as it gets, a gunfight over fucking Christmas presents by teenagers.

Florida shooting: Sister fatally shot over Christmas present row
[bbc.com]

Druvius 8 Dec 27
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, not even in war situations do they do this that I know of.

Jolanta Level 9 Jan 2, 2024

Happy fucking Christmas

The whole family is ruined. I can't imagine the emotional turmoil that family is going through. Teens are impulsive in thought and action, facing the consequences will be devastating. The parents grief for the loss of their daughter and their sons. They will never be the same. It was an avoidable tragedy and that makes it even more sad.

Betty Level 8 Dec 27, 2023

Yeah, I almost made a joke about it, but decided it was too awful Generational trauma for sure. 😟

Hopefully that kid gets adopted out to a nice atheist family so it has a chance to grow up sane ...

I just read this article, so sad!

On the bright side, hopefully too young to have contributed to the gene pool yet?

Floriduh yet again.....

A 14 year old and a 15 year old who "routinely" carried guns. Apparently easily obtained by teens in Florida because people leave guns in their cars routinely.

Druvius Level 8 Dec 27, 2023

They had guns, therefore they had their freedom (sarcasm)

Says a lot about the folly of arming testosterone-fueled young men, dunnit?

pamagain Level 8 Dec 27, 2023

Yeah, on what fucking planet do teenagers need automatic pistols? It's an illness.

@Druvius I'm of the opinion that it has a lot to do with testosterone. Seriously. Do we see young women carrying/waving guns around?

@pamagain Men have a huge monopoly on violence, it's something rarely even acknowledged, yet alone addressed.

@Druvius That's my point...testosterone is one of the most dangerous substances on the planet.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 18

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top