Agnostic.com
7 4

Elegant solution reveals how the universe got its structure: [sciencedaily.com]

gsiamne 8 Apr 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The “elegant solution” does not explain how the linear momentum of matter in an explosion/expansion becomes the angular momentum of matter in the galaxies.

yvilletom Level 8 May 3, 2020

I watched this and much of this came together for me. I have to warn you that the music director for this should be shot. [agnostic.com]

wow.

hankster Level 9 Apr 30, 2020

Intetesting

t1nick Level 8 Apr 30, 2020

Love it awesome

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 30, 2020

Yeah, this is just promoting the same old BB nonsense. The Universe did not have a beginning.

gater Level 7 Apr 30, 2020

The Big Bang has the elements of a religion. A god who started it all: Georges LeMaitre, a Catholic priest who wanted to support Genesis. Millions of words but no evidence. Demigods who explain its untested and untestable hypotheses to followers who confuse science fiction with science. Faith. And billions of taxpayers' dollars or euros.

@yvilletom Time doesn't stop - that alone is proof the BBT is wrong.

Love. This.

Anonamoose Level 5 Apr 30, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 28

Photos 136 More

Posted by racocn8I saw some articles on meteorite composition and ended up with this picture.

Posted by racocn8Here are some photos of eggs deposited on the underside of leaves.

Posted by racocn8Here are some photos of eggs deposited on the underside of leaves.

Posted by Slava3That makes me nervous

Posted by Slava3So we are part of a Cosmic ecosystem?

Posted by SergeTafCamNot too long ago I had the opportunity to take a couple of pictures of a peacock's feather.

Posted by SergeTafCamNot too long ago I had the opportunity to take a couple of pictures of a peacock's feather.

Posted by SergeTafCamWhat's your favorite color?

Posted by SergeTafCamExciting times.

• Top tags#video #world #religion #religious #youtube #scientific #god #physics #evidence #earth #hope #solar #nuclear #friends #technology #humans #cosmic #book #quantum #reason #evolution #faith #truth #belief #books #relationship #NASA #laws #stars #Cosmos #money #community #believer #atheism #Atheist #astronomy #beliefs #Texas #environment #biology #media #teach #prayer #church #divorce #TheTruth #politics #agnostic #planets #kids ...

Members 305Top