Agnostic.com
2 0

Top 10 Reasons the Universe is Electric # 1: Cosmic Magnetism 13 min.

This episode marks the beginning of a special 10-part series, β€œTop 10 Reasons the Universe is Electric.” In this first chapter, we explore the significance of the astrophysical enigma of pervasive cosmic magnetic fields. Basic physics classes teach that electric currents produce magnetic fields. But why is this law of physics almost nowhere evident in the standard astrophysical literature? Plasma physics and electrical engineering hold the key to explaining the origins of powerful magnetic fields throughout the cosmos.

yvilletom 8 Aug 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

this kind of study could well lead to learning stuff we're better off not knowing.

hankster Level 9 Aug 18, 2021

Please tell me more about that.

@yvilletom that electromagnetic field potential - things like moving spacecraft like sci-fi stuff, or ufo stuff. what will we do with something like that? something wise? i doubt it.

@yvilletom its coming anyway i reckon. just when.

@yvilletom we're real good at weaponizing things. maybe we need a new power source, something green and cheap and fought over. mankind needs to grow up.

i haven't watched this yet. I'm sure its beyond my schooling. however if we accept that the dynamics existing between particulate matter are electric or electromagnetic in nature it is absurd to think those characteristics are absent in the big chunks of stuff.

hankster Level 9 Aug 17, 2021

Recent Visitors 9

Photos 136 More

Posted by racocn8I saw some articles on meteorite composition and ended up with this picture.

Posted by racocn8Here are some photos of eggs deposited on the underside of leaves.

Posted by racocn8Here are some photos of eggs deposited on the underside of leaves.

Posted by Slava3That makes me nervous

Posted by Slava3So we are part of a Cosmic ecosystem?

Posted by SergeTafCamNot too long ago I had the opportunity to take a couple of pictures of a peacock's feather.

Posted by SergeTafCamNot too long ago I had the opportunity to take a couple of pictures of a peacock's feather.

Posted by SergeTafCamWhat's your favorite color?

Posted by SergeTafCamExciting times.

• Top tags#video #world #religion #religious #youtube #scientific #god #physics #evidence #earth #hope #solar #nuclear #friends #technology #humans #cosmic #book #quantum #reason #evolution #faith #truth #belief #books #relationship #NASA #laws #stars #Cosmos #money #community #believer #atheism #Atheist #astronomy #beliefs #Texas #environment #biology #media #teach #prayer #church #divorce #TheTruth #politics #agnostic #planets #kids ...

Members 305Top