Agnostic.com
0 1

At 10:30 am PT, today (Oct 3), I’m delivering a prerecorded Zoom service for the UU Santa Fe Community. The theme is, “Sexuality Through a UU Lens.” All are welcome. www.uusantafe.org/upcoming-sunday-gatherings.html

UUNJ 8 Oct 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 5

Photos 38 More

Posted by UUNJZoom worship behind. the scenes.

Posted by UUNJZoom worship behind. the scenes.

Posted by Eagle61UPDATE: I'm moving to Campus Towers Apartments on the West Side of Jacksonville, FLA in November.🚚

Posted by UUNJHere’s a photo of me holding a chalice during the worship service I delivered via Zoom to the UUs of Fallston , Maryland.

Posted by UUNJMost UU congregations are closing for a few weeks, and many of them are going online for services and meetings.

Posted by UUNJVisiting Memphis for a workshop on the OWL Sexuality Education for Older Adults curriculum I wrote.

Posted by UUNJSwitched congregations last Sunday, kicking things off by singing a song and giving a sermon on sexual pleasure and communication (the regular minister spoke on the same topic more briefly, same day.

Posted by Eagle61Ditching the Nestle-made bottled water for a while in exchange for regular old tap water; bottled water sometimes 'enlarges my prostrate' and sends me to the bathroom a couple of times overnight!🤔...

Posted by UUNJHad a first today: was singing a song at my Uu church when a visitor passed out and slumped onto her daughter.

Posted by Greg610The road to success is always under construction🚧

Posted by UUNJMy outfit for church tomorrow. I’m promoting the Movie-themed service auction. I made the costume from an $8 skirt and tops I had and sewed together. The wig is from Party City.

Posted by UUNJClimate Strike today in my UUA sidewithlove shirt

Posted by UUNJThe view from my hotel window while I’m in Spokane for UUA General Assembly.

Posted by UUNJIf you’re on Facebook, you may enjoy this lighthearted group.

Posted by UUNJAttended worship today in Salt Lake City.

Posted by UUNJAttended worship today in Salt Lake City.

• Top tags#church #worship #god #hope #video #Song #faith #Atheist #friends #sexuality #dogs #religion #hello #coffee #Unitarian #money #hell #fellowship #agnostic #world #traditional #reason #prayer #sex #religious #Christian #books #death #movies #beliefs #relationship #Friday #community #humans #acceptance #cats #minister #tradition #atheism #spirituality #flowers #meditation #martinlutherking #Christmas #shoes #Police #lonely #memories #midwest #weddings ...

Members 94Top