Agnostic.com
11 1

So, how are all of you handling the pandemic? Social distancing and all? It's been frustrating for me to say the least. But being able to get out on my motorcycle. And just ride for hours. Does help to alleviate the boredom.

DaneintheUS 6 July 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I live in the middle of the Ozarks and have been social distancing for years. Aside from not being able to go to the lake due to the onslaught of drunken tourists since this began, not much has changed. Just a word of caution if riding , please be careful. We have had hoard's of people on motorcycles from the cities hitting our beautiful curvy mountain roads who aren't used to 10-15 mph curves sneaking up on them and the number of wrecks and deaths last few months is staggering

wolf041 Level 7 July 25, 2020

im richer and its more peaceful so no problem

Still working in the grocery store. Only on principle though; welfare is getting even bigger to the point where I wouldn't be surprised if the government paid me more for doing nothing.

Janus819 Level 7 July 22, 2020

As a retiree it's not affected me much. I notice signs about wearing masks everywhere. I see the chairs on the pool deck are spaced further apart. I wear...and notice almost everyone...wearing masks.

It's a shame it's come to this - but as a demographer it's so predictable...

Malthus - the father of demography - said, over 200 years ago..."as the quantity (of any one organism in any given area) increases, the quality of life decreases"...or to put it simply..."more and more fight harder and harder for less and less".

This is just the tip of the iceberg...I'm afraid. But let's make the best of it....

Robecology Level 9 July 22, 2020

start a project build something clean out something watch til the internet ends

getting along fine

TheDoubter Level 9 July 22, 2020

I been home bound for a few years I shop online and rarely go out no biggie of course I have family they go out but just for necessities and work

you can ride you just can't go in lol

As a nature photographer. Not alot of places I really go into. And with drive thru. Can collect food at window, and place in saddlebag. Only thing I can't get is a fountain drink. So I opt for a bottle of water instead. Healthier anyhow considering it's fast food. Which I normally despise. But I try my best for the vegetarian options.

Life isn't much different for us, we don't socialize, don't eat out, & we've always been loners. We cover up to get groceries, & have dr. appointments by phone. Our kids live in distant towns so we don't seem them often anyway.

Miss going to events and coffee shops in the city, but i guess getting used to it. Pubs have not long opened here, and restaurants, but not really tempted, happy with take away at the moment. Good to see my brother and family though 😊

Early on people here knuckled under and did what it takes to flatten the curve. things are opening again in stages and so far so good. Beautiful day at the beach and then drinks with friends on the patio at a local restaurant . . . nice July day

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 26

Photos 95 More

Posted by Ray13I just joined this group, thought it would be best one to post something like this: Thought this might interest some of my fellow agnostics - I just donated my 160th pint (total 20 gallons) of blood...

Posted by misstuffyI leased out my crop ground last year for crops this year and last.

Posted by wolf041For those of you who are stuck indoors, I thought I would share a little side jaunt on my way to the grocery store the other day.

Posted by wolf041For those of you who are stuck indoors, I thought I would share a little side jaunt on my way to the grocery store the other day.

Posted by Reason-AbleI’m 54 and bored. I needed a project and decided to buy a truck and make it my project. I’ve been adding little mods to it every weekend. Any other vehicle enthusiasts in the group?

Posted by Observer-EffectInteresting.

Posted by WonderWartHog99After trimming up the crab apple tree, I loaded up the pick'em'up truck and headed for the landfill, Petunia riding shot gun.

Posted by WonderWartHog99Just hang this on the wall and you'll be safe.

Posted by flower_nutMy mother's best friend worked for the local newspaper and decided to dress me as a leprechaun and use it for Saint Patrick's Day. I was a smiling leprechaun, whatever that was?

• Top tags#video #god #world #money #church #religious #Christian #religion #hell #reason #sex #friends #Bible #mother #children #believer #truth #Catholic #guns #community #prayer #kids #moral #cats #DonaldTrump #cancer #fear #nation #Atheist #Police #alcohol #earth #schools #atheism #hello #evil #agnostic #death #holiday #USA #Christians #beliefs #pray #student #movies #college #hope #Canada #dogs #bullshit ...

Members 525Top