Agnostic.com
2 7

Thought I would let other members interested know the colonoscopy I mention in my earlier post went ok today. Nothing, polyps, etc. found. I also had an endoscopy performed through my esophagus because of increased acid reflux symptoms. He took a biopsy so I won't know about that for a few days. The dr. didn't seem too concerned, said it was just routine.

Ray13 8 Nov 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I found the endoscopy procedure much more frightening than the colonoscopy. Neither films were too exciting, though. I wish you all the best and only negative outcomes.

@Spinliesel: I was totally sedated out for the endoscopy. My throat is a bit sore today.

Sounds good. I've had both several times, & I do have reflux, which I take prescription for.

@Lilac-JadeCanada: I don't take prescription med for acid reflux, just omeprazole OTC pills. Might have to start prescription med, I'll find out.

@Ray13 Yes, I had many types of OTC until they no longer worked. Then ran a gamut of prescriptions until finding Rabeprazole, which needed a doctor's note to be covered by our medical.

@Lilac-JadeCanada I take three different medications but not the one you listed for my reflux. I'm also modifying my diet. Have you given up some foods and drinks? I'm avoiding spices and limiting caffeine which is a big drag.

@Lorajay Yes, I changed my diet to more vegetables, fruits, high fiber foods, & stopped or lowered the white foods......potatoes, rice, white flour products, & went to brown breads, rice, etc.
Garlic is a very bad no-no, & beef doesn't like me much either to I eat very very little beef. I'm fine with most spices other than the garlic, so I've gotten to the point of not having to watch so closely, & eat pretty normally, but smaller portions. I don't snack, or eat junk food, & eat at meal time, not in between. I drink water, green& black tea, two cups of a good coffee per day, & drink de-alcolized beers & wines. I have found some that when really cold are quite good.

Recent Visitors 22

Photos 95 More

Posted by Ray13I just joined this group, thought it would be best one to post something like this: Thought this might interest some of my fellow agnostics - I just donated my 160th pint (total 20 gallons) of blood...

Posted by misstuffyI leased out my crop ground last year for crops this year and last.

Posted by wolf041For those of you who are stuck indoors, I thought I would share a little side jaunt on my way to the grocery store the other day.

Posted by wolf041For those of you who are stuck indoors, I thought I would share a little side jaunt on my way to the grocery store the other day.

Posted by Reason-AbleI’m 54 and bored. I needed a project and decided to buy a truck and make it my project. I’ve been adding little mods to it every weekend. Any other vehicle enthusiasts in the group?

Posted by Observer-EffectInteresting.

Posted by WonderWartHog99After trimming up the crab apple tree, I loaded up the pick'em'up truck and headed for the landfill, Petunia riding shot gun.

Posted by WonderWartHog99Just hang this on the wall and you'll be safe.

Posted by flower_nutMy mother's best friend worked for the local newspaper and decided to dress me as a leprechaun and use it for Saint Patrick's Day. I was a smiling leprechaun, whatever that was?

• Top tags#video #god #world #money #church #religious #Christian #religion #hell #reason #sex #friends #Bible #mother #children #believer #truth #Catholic #guns #community #prayer #kids #moral #cats #DonaldTrump #cancer #fear #nation #Atheist #Police #alcohol #earth #schools #atheism #hello #evil #agnostic #death #holiday #USA #Christians #beliefs #pray #student #movies #college #hope #Canada #dogs #bullshit ...

Members 525Top