Agnostic.com
2 0

Faolan, which is an old Celtic word meaning “little wolf” is a musical duo who take their inspiration from ancient folklore and musical instruments, mainly Celtic and Nordic..but are also inspired by other ancient cultures. Here they turn their attention eastwards to Persia with Princess of Persia from their album At World’s End.

Marionville 10 July 10
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

Love it. Thanks for sharing. I will definitely be listening to more of this music.

Glad you enjoyed!

1

I love this music. I am beginning to wonder exactly what we mean by Celtic. As I understand it there were in fact no Celts in Britain or Ireland. They were down in Spain.

The Celts originate from the Upper Danube in Europe and are now thought to have travelled northwards to the Baltic Sea and into the Atlantic Ocean travelling by sea all around the western fringes of Europe and as far south as Galicia in Spain...Scotland and it’s Western Isles, Ireland, The Isle of Man, Wales , Cornwall, The Scilly Isles, Brittany, The Basque Region and Galicia in Spain are all considered to be part of where their descendants live today...the language and traditions of the Celts still live in in these places today.