Agnostic.com
11 5

LINK A Pastor Used the Death of an Atheist Mom’s Baby as a Sermon Illustration | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Check out the video, he looks like he’s chewing something. What an asshole.

altschmerz 9 Oct 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fyi. The FB address is listed in the mothers response if anyone would like to tell him what you think. I tried but don't have FB

freeofgod Level 8 Oct 27, 2019

Good for the mother for giving them an lesson in love!

freeofgod Level 8 Oct 27, 2019

Religions, xitan at least, are based on fear. Disgusting!

MojoDave Level 9 Oct 27, 2019

what an idiot, these pastors love to use death and the false idea of spirituality to cause fear and create anxiety into people in order to steal their money. Thats what it's all about people, using the fear of death to make money.

They're death Cults.

Fuck that hypocrite asshole, I refuse to give his hateful video even 1 view.

Mofo1953 Level 9 Oct 13, 2019

This is a prime example of just how loathsome religion is..

Charlene Level 9 Oct 13, 2019

*God is good
he will stand by and allow a 1 year old to die, when our religion says he an do anything
so he must have a reason
But good is good, believe that folks or he will burn you forever in hell
Great guy

Mormon's do this all the time, they are instructed to use funerals of members as opportunities to preach to non Mormons and atheists and bring them in to the church.
They rely on the fact that most people are two good mannered to tell the ass in the pulpit to STFU.

*terms and conditions apply

@altschmerz what an arse, your cousin did right.

Okay, first, wtf is he chewing on?!

I wanted to hand him a glass of water, tell him to swallow and then talk.

Second, and probably more importantly, what a lousy immoral mf. How the mom held it together to write the message next to the video is beyond me.

Heathenman Level 7 Oct 13, 2019

I can't bring myself to listen. I'm annoyed enough already.

brentan Level 8 Oct 13, 2019

Wow . Wtf .

Pralina1 Level 9 Oct 13, 2019

Those preachers will exploit any tragedy to stimulate donations and trick the suckers.

BitFlipper Level 8 Oct 13, 2019
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 35

Photos 266 More

Posted by CliffordCookI groaned when I saw this Christian Nationalist Christmas meme posted by one of Donald Trump's supporters in Iowa. Then, I smiled when I saw how many of his Facebook friends had reposted it.

Posted by CliffordCook The Fascism of Faith Month in the US Congress U.

Posted by of-the-mountainReality!!!

Posted by CliffordCookChristian Nationalism isn't just something that's spreading in the United States.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyReligion is ridiculous!

Posted by CliffordCookChristians like to believe that their religion spread around the world by people voluntarily abandoning their own cultural traditions in favor of the obvious superiority of Christianity.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIt’s all about keeping women in subjugation!

Posted by KynleiI saw a meme about Noah's Ark and it got me thinking about the supposed timeline of events.

• Top tags#god #Christian #video #religion #religious #church #Bible #world #Christians #Atheist #Jesus #christianity #children #atheism #hope #hell #DonaldTrump #Catholic #friends #death #government #kids #book #mother #laws #beliefs #truth #earth #reason #wife #parents #prayer #sex #believer #faith #belief #evangelicals #money #guns #religions #sin #pastor #evil #fear #gay #WTF #abortion #media #movies #USA ...

Members 293Top

Moderators