Agnostic.com
2 3

I will never get it. Taking life advice from disgusting priests known to be pedophiles and perverts. My Catholic obstetrician kept asking me if I was suffering like Jesus on the cross. Really, asshole?

Killtheskyfairy 9 Oct 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are no words strong enough to describe how I feel about this revolting crap!

All the reports continuing to come out on pedophiles in the Catholic Church and failure to stop it. I was watching an Irish crime series, The Fall, and the serial killer had gone through the hell of Catholic orphanages and they seemed to be blaming his evil on it. They said in the show that the clergy would make the boys masturbate in the dining room. How did that stay under the radar??

@Killtheskyfairy Then we have the old residential schools here being searched for more unmarked graves........one right in my town.

I loathe the clergy. These unenlightened religious leaders, who claim to have been “called” by God, offer words of “comfort” like, ‘God never gives you challenges in life that you cannot endure,’ or ‘God is testing your faith for a greater good,’ or some damn platitude. In the meantime, why even visit such unnecessary suffering in the first place?

Me neither! Their evil smarmy self satisfaction begs to be ridiculed. I get Tourette’s around them and say things like, raped any choir boys today, Father?

Recent Visitors 11

Photos 266 More

Posted by CliffordCookI groaned when I saw this Christian Nationalist Christmas meme posted by one of Donald Trump's supporters in Iowa. Then, I smiled when I saw how many of his Facebook friends had reposted it.

Posted by CliffordCook The Fascism of Faith Month in the US Congress U.

Posted by of-the-mountainReality!!!

Posted by CliffordCookChristian Nationalism isn't just something that's spreading in the United States.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyReligion is ridiculous!

Posted by CliffordCookChristians like to believe that their religion spread around the world by people voluntarily abandoning their own cultural traditions in favor of the obvious superiority of Christianity.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIt’s all about keeping women in subjugation!

Posted by KynleiI saw a meme about Noah's Ark and it got me thinking about the supposed timeline of events.

• Top tags#god #Christian #video #religion #religious #church #Bible #world #Christians #Atheist #Jesus #christianity #children #atheism #hope #hell #DonaldTrump #Catholic #friends #death #government #kids #book #mother #laws #beliefs #truth #earth #reason #wife #parents #prayer #sex #believer #faith #belief #evangelicals #money #guns #religions #sin #pastor #evil #fear #gay #WTF #abortion #media #movies #USA ...

Members 293Top

Moderators