Agnostic.com
1 0

What are your thoughts? Is enough being done.

I have just discoveed that they have increased the ability of local C19 testing station to cope with 400 people per day by bringing in 6 ADF personnel. This is for a regional population of about 50,000 people.
What fascinated me however was this statement:
"The DHHS do not want us to test asymptomatic people so to be eligible for testing you must show symptoms or have been referred for testing by the DHHS as someone who has been in contact with a positive case,”

Wtf - how many can a non isolated C19 infected person spread the virus to in one day?
The answer is the same number as an asymptomatic showing no signs of infection.

“As soon as you have been tested, you must go straight home and isolate until you are told you are clear."

“Isolation means no contact with anyone else, no visitors and use separate bathrooms and separate cooking and eating utensils from other householders. “
The article goes on -
" We also strongly advise all community members over 12 years of age to wear a mask when they are out and about in the community and cannot guarantee consistent social distancing of 1.5 metres.”

Wow, one of the local new infections is a school aged pupil and none of the local supermarkets have aisles allowing for 1.5 metre passing nor have one way traffic regulation. Despite this only about 20% of shoppers are masked.

FrayedBear 9 July 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As someone living in the NT who was going out and doing my normal shopping etc I am now holed up at home only going out if necessary and avoiding crowds. 10,000 people have crossed the NT borders and that scares me, we have had incidences of people lying about where they have come from (Melbourne said ACT via Qld) who went to a remote community (many people with compromised health.) We have about 400 in mandatory isolation, one remote community was told that their airport was opening (no where for people to isolate) so they shut down the nature park they manage (the reason people come to their town) until we do not have idiots who feel that they can do what they please and that rules do not apply to them (the moronic bitch who refused to answer the police and somehow got past the border control (copper should be charged as well) and thought it was a great joke [perthnow.com.au] I do not feel safe now that the borders are open I did before. If Melbourne and NSW had there infections under control I would not worry so much. I will be following the advice of science/medical experts on what needs to be done to ensure my safety and that of those around me. I don't care if people think I am an alarmist or a sheep I would rather be alive and with no compromised health. That is if I manage to survive the initial infection.

Budgie Level 8 July 25, 2020

Recent Visitors 8

Photos 150 More

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearWhat a con - mRNA vaccinations?

Posted by FrayedBearWhy is the Murdoch media not widely reporting this apparent scandal that should prevent the NSW Premier being re-elected for a further 4 years?

Posted by vocaloldfartsign of the times

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #religion #money #minister #federal #media #reason #DonaldTrump #children #liberal #politics #community #rights #Police #Atheist #military #evidence #death #Christian #Jesus #China #hell #church #atheism #policy #USA #corruption #parents #youtube #truth #vote #book #religions #kids #dogs #justice #faith #agnostic #trolls #movies #population ...

Members 429Top