Agnostic.com
3 1

Fellow aussie sceptics, it seems that Margaret Court WILL be receiving Australia Day Honours tomorrow.
However, it seems that she IS also a quite outspoken and an Anti- LGBT activist in her position as a Preacher in her Church in W.A.
Should she still be receiving one of this country's Highest of Honours?
Personally, I say NO, No, No, since as a people have we not legislated AGAINST discrimination of ALL kinds, including the LGBTQI peoples, members, etc, etc.
Is this act of recognition of her NOT a slap in the face to ALL who are of the LGBTQI Community, those who support and stick by that self-same legislation?
What impression on the rest of the world will this Recognition impose upon we Australians, a very very BAD one I tend to think?
IF you agree with my comments/opinions here, then here is the e-mail address you can use to express your feelings as I fully intend to do, theorderodaustralia,asn.au
Please do NOT hold back, say what you think, mean what you say and, maybe, we can have this travesty overturned, maybe not today but later in the year.

Triphid 9 Jan 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They are also giving one to turdbull. Makes the awards a steaming pile of shite. Read who is getting them and it is a group of people who work to help the fringes of scoiety/environment and health, and then the two scumbags who are divisive and discriminatory. I feel sorry for those that actually do something to help Australia become a better place.

Budgie Level 8 Jan 25, 2021

Imo, Turdball should be given the O.O.T.S.B., Order of the Steel Toed Boot and the D.D.Y.P., Drop Dead You Prick.
Court should get the F.O.Y.B., F Off You Bitch, the D.D.Y.S, (female version of the Y.P.) PLUS the S.T.F.U.Y.B.C., Shut the F Up you Bigoted C***.

Totally agree, but then again why would we be surprised given the nit wit PM we currently have?

This won't do much for our international reputation, but yet again so many Australians live in lala land they won't even know.

David1955 Level 8 Jan 24, 2021

Our PM has no powers of cognition. He is like Donald Trump, he appeals only to the very worst in Australian society, including one particular homophobic twat.

Not ALL Aussie live in LaLa land fortunately, some do STILL live in Reality.
Though, imo, calling "Happy Clappy Jesus Chappy" ScumMo may well be a great INSULT to the nit-wits of this world.

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 150 More

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearWhat a con - mRNA vaccinations?

Posted by FrayedBearWhy is the Murdoch media not widely reporting this apparent scandal that should prevent the NSW Premier being re-elected for a further 4 years?

Posted by vocaloldfartsign of the times

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #religion #money #minister #federal #media #reason #DonaldTrump #children #liberal #politics #community #rights #Police #Atheist #military #evidence #death #Christian #Jesus #China #hell #church #atheism #policy #USA #corruption #parents #youtube #truth #vote #book #religions #kids #dogs #justice #faith #agnostic #trolls #movies #population ...

Members 430Top