Agnostic.com
2 2

LINK AstraZeneca now only recommended for Australians aged 60 and over in blow to Covid vaccine rollout | Health | The Guardian

Well, now it's 60. Maybe soon it will be only people over 70.

I don't regret not getting the AZ vaccine.

David1955 8 June 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Grim Lol. I'll let you know when my 3 week danger period expires.
Here's the two page post injection sheet that you are given:

FrayedBear Level 9 June 17, 2021

I can't see if I've come out in a rash at the injection site as I had it in the buttock.

@FrayedBear Covid19 vaccines are NORMAL give in the arm arm, the left or the right and SELDOM in the buttocks since, NORMAL people use their buttocks to sit UPON.
I suppose though, FrayedBear, IF you were to develop a rash due to the C-19 vaccination it may well be something ACTUALLY worth your while in talking about for a change, would it not?

No need to rush, I, for one, will NOT be holding my breath in anticipation since I had my first vaccination for C-19 16 days ago and am still alive, kicking, no rashes, no side effects/ill-effects and mine was given in my UPPER right arm btw, not my buttocks.

With the U.S. Covid Death Toll now standing at approx. 600,000 and climbing, over 200,000 Aussie having been given the AstraZenica vaccine and approx. 12 cases of side effects from the vaccine,then I'd say that the averages are very good to say the least BECAUSE,
A) No Vaccine/Vaccination Programme combined with our Social Distancing and NECESSARY Lock-downs, etc, OUR Population could well have been as decimated or worse than that of the U.S. by now.
EVERY Pharmaceutical Drug produced, past, present and, possibly, future has its own side effects, they, I'm sad to say, are Par for the Course, the 'Luck of the Draw, etc, etc.
The choice, is YOURS in that you either take the Vaccine and, PERHAPS, a side effect or NOT that MAY come with it, OR, NOT have the Vaccine and play Russian Roulette with YOUR life and that of those around you BUT NOT with a mere Revolver, No, with an Automatic Pistol that has a fully loaded magazine.
Covid 19 does NOT give a monkey's turd as to WHO you are, what colour your skin is, where and to whom you were born, HOW rich or Poor you are, etc, etc, IT will hit whom-so-ever gets in its way, SO how LUCKY are you feeling RIGHT now?
Have YOU got your 6' x 4' x 6' plot picked out or are wanting to live as long as you can?

Triphid Level 9 June 17, 2021

You are probably right, but even my doctor last week voiced concerns about the AZ, and he seemed very very well informed.

Regarding my plot: I have, but I won't use it. In the 1980s family members including myself bought plots at the local Catholic family cemetery. You can't get them now. It cost a few hundred, as I recall. Now, I don't want to be buried, and not in a church cemetery, preferring a no fuss funeral and dispersion of ashes. So, funny, eh? And I will live as long as I live (or before choosing euthanasia) and that's the ying and yang of that.

@David1955 No plot for me, I plant to be cremated and my ashes to be spread in the same place as my daughter's were in January, 2001.
At least the nutrients contained in my ashes will be put to good use by the plants growing there.

Recent Visitors 11

Photos 150 More

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearWhat a con - mRNA vaccinations?

Posted by FrayedBearWhy is the Murdoch media not widely reporting this apparent scandal that should prevent the NSW Premier being re-elected for a further 4 years?

Posted by vocaloldfartsign of the times

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #religion #minister #federal #money #media #reason #DonaldTrump #children #liberal #politics #rights #community #Police #Atheist #military #evidence #death #Christian #Jesus #China #hell #church #atheism #policy #USA #parents #corruption #youtube #vote #book #religions #truth #dogs #kids #justice #faith #agnostic #trolls #movies #population ...

Members 428Top