Agnostic.com
2 2

What is the point of a contract, when the excuse for reneging is this?

"β€œThe matters addressed in this correspondence do not provide any authorization to continue work, or for the reimbursement of that work,"
Well, why would it? There was a contract in place.

On the upside, none should be surprised when Australia reneges on defense agreements in the future πŸ˜‰
[rt.com]

powder 8 Oct 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As it turns out I teach English online to business people in Europe, and a lot of them are in France. Some of them work in companies affected by all this mess. The feedback I get is they don't feel negative towards Australian people, but if one ever doubted that Europeans see Australia as America's faithful bitch in the Asia Pacific, then believe it now. Frankly we look like dills. I am also hearing that there were options to modify the contract to Australia's satisfaction but Australia didn't want to know. The thing that gets me about this is if the contract had been signed under a Labour government then I could see how the Libs might try this as a way to rub in Labour's 'incompetence', but it wasn't. They look incompetent.

David1955 Level 8 Oct 2, 2021

Sadly we have been the U.S. "Faithful Bitch" since around W.W.II., I think it came about not long AFTER General MacArthur did his "runner" from the Philippines leaving thousands of U.S. soldiers behind.
Going across the Pacific and back to the U.S. was a definite no-go for him because the Japanese would have just about every available submarine and warship out searching for him IF he scurried off that way.
So, he came here instead where he felt he was safe and sound, figuring, I suppose, that he'd have a BIG audience of Colonial Rubes standing around , mouth agape, hanging on his every word of Brag and Bluster.
In my opinion, it IS HIGH time that Australia and Australian Politicians started to learn and realise that the United States of Absurdity does NOT have Allies as such, they ONLY have SELECTED Pawns that they use as sacrifices when ever they see fit.

Lexy Downer pushed by Gareth Evans tried to have Australian duplicity & hyoocrisy written into federal law in 1996 with the amendment to the Administrative Decisions Act. They wanted it enshrined that any international covenant or agreement signed by Australia or its representatives is not binding within Australia unless it has been codified into Australian law passed by Federal or State parliament!

Who owns the Guardian & Australian?

Recent Visitors 13

Photos 150 More

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearWhat a con - mRNA vaccinations?

Posted by FrayedBearWhy is the Murdoch media not widely reporting this apparent scandal that should prevent the NSW Premier being re-elected for a further 4 years?

Posted by vocaloldfartsign of the times

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #religion #money #minister #federal #media #reason #DonaldTrump #children #liberal #politics #community #rights #Police #Atheist #military #evidence #death #Christian #Jesus #China #hell #church #atheism #policy #USA #corruption #parents #youtube #truth #vote #book #religions #kids #dogs #justice #faith #agnostic #trolls #movies #population ...

Members 429Top