Agnostic.com
3 0

Are you making claim?

Covid jab compensation claims soar in Australia [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 Nov 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Geez Louise, FrayedBear, up and at it, don't miss the bus on this one, it may well be your BIGGEST chance to get into the Lime-light yet, you wouldn't want to miss that now would you?

Triphid Level 9 Jan 6, 2022

So, i'm wondering what negligence applies here? The government for encouraging people to get vaccinated ? See, if the government had forced and threatened people to take a vaccine that the medical authorities warned against taking, for example an unproven or known dangerous vaccine, then I could see the legal liability here. Ultimately we know there are risks, but the proven risk of serious health issues or death from COVID 19 are without doubt. Health issues should be covered under Medicare, but claims? Really?

Oh and by the way, from my experience it is always the government haters, right wing types who complain about government taking their freedom, and the nanny state, and big bad government, are always the ones who are out for any government perk or payment they can get, while still complaining about big bad government. Probably the same here.

David1955 Level 8 Nov 19, 2021

FYI, THERE are often re-actions and side effects to ANYTHING introduced in to the Human body from time to time because, speaking in the sense of medicines and medical sciences, we are still little more than children stumbling around TRYING to find out about everything and how it works in regards to our own bodies.
Ergo, some WILL get reactions, adverse or mild and some will not, some will 'claim' such things but those can be often put down to a number of root causes, one example being Hypochondria or Munchhausen's Syndrome where they NEED to think and BELIEVE that they are Ill or having an adverse reaction to justify to themselves that there MUST be something wrong with them health-wise because that is exactly how Hypochondria/Munchhausen's works on their mind.
A bit like, imo, how the Internet has given rise to the "Attention Whores" we get inundated with these days on this form of truly Public Media.

I do not live there but how would you prove a claim? How would you know that the supposed symptom was caused by the jab? My own anti-vaxx daughter was finally vaccinated because she is going to be taking chemo in a hospital. This was recent, and she told me her left arm still hurt from that jab. I assured her it would get better.

DenoPenno Level 9 Nov 18, 2021

Hospital records, doctor GP , abscence from work

Recent Visitors 12

Photos 150 More

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearWhat a con - mRNA vaccinations?

Posted by FrayedBearWhy is the Murdoch media not widely reporting this apparent scandal that should prevent the NSW Premier being re-elected for a further 4 years?

Posted by vocaloldfartsign of the times

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #money #minister #religion #federal #media #reason #children #DonaldTrump #liberal #politics #community #rights #Police #Atheist #military #evidence #death #Christian #Jesus #China #hell #church #atheism #policy #USA #corruption #parents #youtube #truth #vote #book #religions #kids #dogs #justice #faith #agnostic #trolls #movies #population ...

Members 430Top