Agnostic.com
2 4

And yet I have another WITH a Bio to welcome here today.
Though having done the usual checking for a Bio and finding one, I am kind of wondering/doubting if @Madisonian from Boston has come to the wrong group and site considering that he states he is a Christian.
So welcome to Sanity, Reality, Reasoning, Logic, absolutely FREE Thought and Will, etc, etc, AND with NO strings, Heavenly or otherwise, attached, here we speak our minds freely, we express ourselves freely, etc, etc, and IF it looks like a Shovel, resembles a Shovel then we call it a Shovel and not a Spade.
In case you have the ideology that you may be doing the biblical " Daniel and Lion's Den" bit here well the news ain't great, we are NOT Lions, we do NOT bite and devour people, Christians included BUT bear in mind When we roar, we REALLY roar.
So, remember, TREAT us with due RESPECT and we shall do the same for you, try to proselytize, etc, etc, and your credibility will drop severely for this a Group within a Site meant mainly for the Agnostics, Atheists and the like.

Triphid 9 Jan 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I saw his post where he hopes we will ask what he believes but he does not want to get into any kind of debate. (probably because he will sadly lose) only one post so far and I did not respond to it as I don't care why he believes what he believes.

I doubt he will be much more than a lurker until he decides to leave as he is not converting any of us.

Budgie Level 8 Jan 7, 2022

Well, I've asked him but I'm at the conclusion that he WILL NOT respond.

He demanded I explain why I think religion is irrational. I'm tired of being hassled by Christians. His reply to my comment:

"I have only asked you one question. that question does not really go to anything you believe or don't believe. It merely asks you to explain why I am irrational. Why is that offensive to you?"

I would never corner Christians and demand that they explain themselves. Yet he and his compatriots think this is acceptable behavior.

[agnostic.com]

So, I assume you are well aware of him and his proselytizing then?
Any hints/clues as to how to treat him when he starts on the aussie sceptics members?
Me, well I'm most likely to simply tear him a new one if you get my drift and MAKE it a big one to boot.

Recent Visitors 13

Photos 150 More

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearWhat a con - mRNA vaccinations?

Posted by FrayedBearWhy is the Murdoch media not widely reporting this apparent scandal that should prevent the NSW Premier being re-elected for a further 4 years?

Posted by vocaloldfartsign of the times

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #religion #money #minister #federal #media #reason #DonaldTrump #children #liberal #politics #community #rights #Police #Atheist #military #evidence #death #Christian #Jesus #China #hell #church #atheism #policy #USA #corruption #parents #youtube #truth #vote #book #religions #kids #dogs #justice #faith #agnostic #trolls #movies #population ...

Members 430Top