Agnostic.com
3 0

This is nuts. 10 complaints, thats all. This is what she got in the shit for, saying this;

"In her report on the incident, ABC ombudsman Ms Cameron said that during her guest presenting slot, Miss Kaninna played a song from 2011 called Long Live Palestine, by Lowkey.
The host said on air that it was a “very important track” which had come out 12 years previously. “Yet somehow if you listen to that track every single thing that that brother is talking about you would think that he wrote it yesterday.
“Because 12 years later the genocide, the oppression and the continued hate towards Palestine people on their lands is wild. When is something going to change? When are we going to wake up?
“As an Aboriginal sovereign woman I stand in solidarity with my brothers and sisters of Palestine. From the river to the sea. Palestine will be free.”
[news.com.au]

Why is it never mentioned that the Likud Partys statement states;
" between the Sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli sovereignty." [jewishvirtuallibrary.org]
I can't tell the difference, the Likud party one more clear in intent.

puff 8 Dec 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

[yahoo.com]
This!

Mooolah Level 8 Dec 18, 2023

Bill Maher lost the plot ages ago, just virtue signals now with zero principal. Has sponsors/ advertisers and is well aware of cancel culture so plays the game.
Saw a segment he did on Ukraine war, saying how many people Russia had lost and how weakened they were militarily and economically from being isolated with sanctions (I think this is propagandised BS ). Then he goes on about how if Russia wins Ukraine, what a threat to Europe Russia will be. (I also think this is BS scare mongering).
But my feelings aside, which one is it Bill? Is Russia weakened now or a threat to Europe because I don't think they can be both, but corporate news media says both, so so does Bill. Unfunny illogical twat.
I used to enjoy his comedy and take on things but he seems to live in a bubble nowadays.

I do not support BB or the Likud Party. I do not support the plight of Gaza under Hamas.
There are no winners here. The Arabs must be permitted vote on a 2 state solution. Hamas does not represent the Arabs & suppresses them. Or we might consider bringing back colonialism. Not. There are different methods by which to control large masses of people. There is no controlling the terrorists. Where are the solutions instead of constant blaming. This region has been the crossroads of continuous discord thru out history. Proof that we have not evolved to live along side each other. When?

Mooolah Level 8 Dec 16, 2023

Can only start with an end to the military occupation of Palestinian areas and the removal of "settlements" which is a nice way of saying removing any occupants by force and claim as your own....................just like the good old days where you just rocked up, planted your flag and said "mine!". Suppressing "native" resistance.

Two things; end occupation and settlements. Seems reasonable.
Not to Israel.
Orthodox Jews know where their "homeland" is and don't require human confirmation eg nations, states, governments, militaries. Only Zionists need this. So I think the best solution is to dissolve Israel as the Jewish state. If Israel is to survive, it must become secular and probably called something else.
Think Zionist Israel has to go which would see the demise of Hamas also as without occupation, they would not exist.

Hamas & other terrorist organizations will not accept the 2 state solution. Until the Arabs are permitted to vote on this issue they will be forever suffered. Israel is the democracy lest we forget. Gaza never voted for Hamas which is a curse upon the people of Gaza.

Mooolah Level 8 Dec 15, 2023

You are half correct. Do read the Likud party founding document again in fact, here's the bit to read; opening paragraphs

"The Right of the Jewish People to the Land of Israel (Eretz Israel)
a. The right of the Jewish people to the land of Israel is eternal and indisputable and is linked with the right to security and peace; therefore, Judea and Samaria will not be handed to any foreign administration; between the Sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli sovereignty.

b. A plan which relinquishes parts of western Eretz Israel, undermines our right to the country, unavoidably leads to the establishment of a "Palestinian State," jeopardizes the security of the Jewish population, endangers the existence of the State of Israel. and frustrates any prospect of peace."
[jewishvirtuallibrary.org]

So please don't tell me Netanyahu's Israel is a democracy and by your comment, they are also terrorist organisation as it clearly states what their "Eretz Israel" is. No 2 state solution there.
In 2006 Hamas won government in Gaza and were promptly put under siege with the IDF "mowing the grass" eg terrorise civilians every 4 years or so. Refused a port and airport by the Israeli's. Constant raids. Treat people like animals and they eventually bite back.

This is a colonialist land grab achieved through occupation and destroying a national identity, their culture. Aka genocide. Just because religious nutters are at the centre of things should be no surprise but this is white European colonialism in the ME, make no mistake. Gen Z after being taught what pricks our forefathers were are all behind the Palestinian cause, because that is how they have been taught. Cracks me up the media and politicians being shocked by this youth support I mean ffs, what did they expect after these last years of PC rewriting history
Israel can no longer wear a mask of victimhood, which is good.

Recent Visitors 12

Photos 150 More

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearWhat a con - mRNA vaccinations?

Posted by FrayedBearWhy is the Murdoch media not widely reporting this apparent scandal that should prevent the NSW Premier being re-elected for a further 4 years?

Posted by vocaloldfartsign of the times

• Top tags#Australia #video #government #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #money #federal #minister #religion #media #reason #children #DonaldTrump #liberal #politics #community #rights #Police #evidence #Atheist #China #military #death #Christian #Jesus #hell #church #atheism #policy #USA #corruption #parents #youtube #truth #vote #book #religions #kids #dogs #justice #faith #agnostic #trolls #advice #movies ...

Members 431Top