Agnostic.com
2 2

Mandating the vax was unlawful so says our courts. That is a crime against humanity. I want to see these people hung, seriously, so they don't dare try to pull this shit ever again.
Jeanette Young, if any spooks are monitoring this site, if found guilty deserves death for crimes against humanity eg forcing an experimental medicine through coercion, without consent. A hanging offence. All the leaders so concerned for our safety deserve punishment. They should be charged for the death toll in nursing homes directly due to their policy's.
These cunts want to play Hitler, expect the same fate.
[abc.net.au]

puff 8 Feb 27
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Like Bill Gates says, the people will listen when the next deadlier vaccines come out. Most of the people are deeply programed and will be taking it. The smarter people will survive under the real constitution of the right to our own autonomy and freedom rights to live.

Hanging anyone will only lower our intelligent to their level.

Life is precious but it is not sacred. If it was sacred, there would be no death. Hang them high, no one will miss them. Too many people have been killed.
Crimes against humanity means you have forfeited your right to be a human.
I'm with you as anti death penalty, but crimes against humanity is different. Far worse than war crimes. Zero tolerance is the only solution or it will continue.

The ramifications could be interesting but will it simply be dismissed as Queensland nuttiness like Joe Bjelke?

FrayedBear Level 9 Feb 27, 2024

The cunts are moving now to change legislation to make it legal, so they don't have to face charges.

@puff Sounds like retrospective legislation which I've always understood to be illegal in court.

@FrayedBear Won't work anyway. Jeanette Young mandated, no exemptions, I had to have a flu jab (yes flu jab) or never visit my old man again. Emotional blackmail of the worse kind. They can change all the laws they want, because I'll be using crime against humanity laws and so will the Police Union, Nurses Union, Fireman, Teachers etc etc.
NB Also can't force people to consume products. Especially medical ones.

@puff I'll love to see how I'll go with that against the Victorian police & judiciary to say nothing of the Federal Family Law judges who told me they couldn't uphold international law covenanted to by Australia because parliament hadn't incorporated it into Australian law.

@FrayedBear Vic police? Nothing to do with it. Get the policy makers, the "medical experts".
Nuremburg was very plain. To give medical treatment you seek freely given and informed consent with no coercion. Especially medicines being trialed. Laws like this come into being because, I don't know, fascist master race types, who love to a adopt a religious symbol (aka swastika and now the Star of David), liked to do experiments on kiddies, twins the favourite. "Never again" the world vowed.
I'm not going to call fascists "Nazi's" anymore. Gunna call them "Israeli's" eg "Fuck off Israeli!".
First coerced mass medical experiments, now genocide. Our poor ancestors fighting this shit in WWII would think "Why did we bother". We dishonour their sacrifice allowing it to occur again. So lets start hanging these fascists aka Nazi's aka Israeli's. Ban the Star of David as a hate symbol.
Never Again!

@puff separate issue. Vic police ordered I be deprived of certain rights without trial & based up police & accuser perjury.

@puff "We dishonour their sacrifice allowing it to occur again." - not just Israelis but before that USA, Ukrainians & their mercenaries.

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 150 More

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearWhat a con - mRNA vaccinations?

Posted by FrayedBearWhy is the Murdoch media not widely reporting this apparent scandal that should prevent the NSW Premier being re-elected for a further 4 years?

Posted by vocaloldfartsign of the times

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #religion #money #minister #federal #media #reason #DonaldTrump #children #liberal #politics #community #rights #Police #Atheist #military #evidence #death #Christian #Jesus #China #hell #church #atheism #policy #USA #corruption #parents #youtube #truth #vote #book #religions #kids #dogs #justice #faith #agnostic #trolls #movies #population ...

Members 430Top