Agnostic.com
8 16

Last fall with the pandemic being in full force, I decided I needed to make a wallhanging quilt. Well, I started with Thanksgiving, but by the time I got it done Thanksgiving was past. Then I decided to do all seasons and a wallhanging quilt for Xmas as well. So this past year I have made 6 quilts about the same size with seasonal themes. Today Summer was finished and is now hanging in my dining room. Spring is also done. Winter is in the shop being quilted, and Xmas was taken in today.

HippieChick58 9 July 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Beautiful work!

19dacar52 Level 7 Aug 1, 2021

It's working, the wall has a warm tone.

Nice use of the Twister pattern!

KateOahu Level 8 July 25, 2021

I love the twister, it is so easy to use, and so quick to put together.

Great work, lovely colours.

Budgie Level 8 July 25, 2021

I will give you the same off I have given other quilters. If you ever need a place to store any of these I would be more than happy to take them off your hands. So far I have struck out, I assume it will stay that way and it is fine. Work like these should be given to children so they can have good memories of receiving them. They are beautiful and took much work I believe.

It is my plan that my children and grandchildren will take these in when I'm no longer capable, and that they will enjoy them, use them, and cherish them; and pass them on to their children and grands. I have made quilts for each of the grands, and their parents. And I hope we have one more grand in the works soon, so there is another quilt that will be needed. I made a quilt for the grandson when he moved into his "big boy" bed. His mom is planning for him to take that quilt with him when he moves into a dorm.

@HippieChick58 That is what it is all about!

I love it! Such pretty colors.

Kynlei Level 8 July 24, 2021

A quilt made up of shurikens in the shape of a wreath. I think that it is gorgeous and also sends a lot of good messages to Xstians. Try to force your dogma on me and I will stab you in the head with a ninja wreath. Love It. 😀

SnowyOwl Level 8 July 24, 2021

Very nice!!!

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 21

Photos 2,528 More

Posted by JolantaAlmost good enough to eat.

Posted by metalfactoryMetal Factory - Beautifully Designed, Custom-Made Straight Staircase

Posted by KateOahuSpending August in Big Bay, Michigan, again this year.

Posted by AussieBudgieSome shots from my recent travels.

Posted by KynleiFinished my cartoon character drawing today. Note, this is for personal use only and I will not be selling it. The characters belong to their respective owners and are subject to copyright.

• Top tags#god #religion #video #religious #friends #world #hope #church #reason #animals #Atheist #relationship #atheism #hell #death #community #humans #kids #Christmas #children #movies #books #oil #book #dogs #Bible #cats #agnostic #Christian #sex #beliefs #photography #Jesus #money #hello #evidence #parents #mother #earth #religions #guns #loves #holiday #DonaldTrump #flowers #laws #youtube #created #society #belief ...

Members 1,093Top