Agnostic.com
1 2

How the National Security State Is Using Coronavirus to Push AI-Driven Mass Surveillance

Last year a government commission called for the US to adopt an AI-driven mass surveillance system far beyond that used in any other country. Now, many of the “obstacles” cited as preventing its implementation are being removed under the guise of combating coronavirus.

[mintpressnews.com]

{As can be seen in the list above, there is a considerable amount of overlap between the NSCAI and the companies currently advising the White House on “re-opening” the economy (Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Lockheed Martin, Oracle) and one NSCAI member, Oracle’s Safra Katz, is on the White House’s “economic revival” taskforce. Also, there is also overlap between the NSCAI and the companies that are intimately involved in the implementation of the “contact tracing” “coronavirus surveillance system,” a mass surveillance system promoted by the Jared Kushner-led, private-sector coronavirus task force. That surveillance system is set to be constructed by companies with deep ties to Google and the U.S. national security state, and both Google and Apple, who create the operating systems for the vast majority of smartphones used in the U.S., have said they will now build that surveillance system directly into their smartphone operating systems.}

They have you player checkers while they're playing chess. Have I mentioned that lately? They are thinking years ahead of us. My conjecture of Trump having been the initial 2016 plan all along may be getting a stronger foundation. I brought John Trump into this scenario some time ago as a hint that Trump might not be so innocent in the political arena as we might be lead to believe. We are now witnessing the larger picture being exposed as an apparent agenda is also being exposed. All the main players are around him from his circle in which dear uncle could have been a part of. Trump isn't going anywhere. 4 more years.

{Furthermore, it has been reported that the U.S. intelligence community as well as U.S. military intelligence knew by at least January (though recent reports have said as early as last November) that the coronavirus crisis would reach “pandemic proportions” by March. The American public were not warned, but elite members of the business and political classes were apparently informed, given the record numbers of CEO resignations in January and several high-profile insider trading allegations that preceded the current crisis by a matter of weeks.

Perhaps even more disconcerting is the added fact that the U.S. government not only participated in the eerily prescient pandemic simulation last October known as Event 201, it also led a series of pandemic response simulations last year. Crimson Contagion was a series of four simulations that involved 19 U.S. federal agencies, including intelligence and the military, as well as 12 different states and a host of private sector companies that simulated a devastating pandemic influenza outbreak that had originated in China. It was led by the current HHS Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, Robert Kadlec, who is a former lobbyist for military and intelligence contractors and a Bush-era homeland security “bioterrorism” advisor.}

Recently in Washington they moved the date of infections to the beginning of January from the end. 2 more people were found to have become infected the beginning of that month under social conditions in their investigations, 3 weeks prior. This leaves all doors wide open to the potential infection date having been in the prior year as a probability. Also further supporting my conjecture this virus has been around relatively longer than we have been told, and the article suggest our government not only knew it but working on using it against us knowing the harm it would do. October?

William_Mary 8 Apr 25
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The further back the initial infection is means that there could be a big portion of the population that is immune to it already. They are finding more and more people that have the antibodies in their blood. They found at least 21% of people in NY with them already after testing. We need country and worldwide testing to see who already has the antibodies.

Which begs the question. Why isn't our government proceeding with expanding test making to do the testing! The way they are handling it right now only shows a seemingly obviousness of an agenda going on. If I remember right, there's a different test to determine who has the antibodies. While they refuse to even test one unless it's considered necessary.

@William_Mary Maybe they want people to not know if they have the antibodies and go back out and catch it and die.

@William_Mary, @LetzGetReal The hardcore believers that think it's solely COVID-19 killing people don't want to really hear that though. They are playing partisan politics and want the death count to be attributed to a certain politicians watch. If they report 40,000 deaths then they contribute them all to COVID-19. People who were already dying of heart disease or who had a heart attack and then contracted COVID-19 will be counted as COVID-19 deaths. I remember reading that deaths by heart disease or heart attack dropped drastically during this pandemic.

@Piece2YourPuzzle well there's a lot of people in the process of dying. Where do you draw a line on whether they died quicker due to the virus? I'll be 59 in August with a few of the related acceptable conditions. If I get the virus and die where do I fall in the statistics? Lets take the nursing and healthcare homes, senior assistance living places for example. Where do we draw a line on who's dying in these places? A percentage of them are after all. Is there even a complications statistics chart having been developed? Hell, we don't even have a reliable means to know how far back this virus has been killing people.

Quite frankly, what we are doing in this thread is basically part of what the article is suggesting the problem is. We're not aware of the agenda the governments may seem to have. Their agenda is more important than we are. Our healthcare system isn't important enough to be ran properly for our benefit either. If it was these matters would have a means to detect and use for further occurrences in the future. We've been drawn to debate what we should already know is wrong while overlooking the real issue. Healthcare.

@William_Mary If someone has a heart attack and they're on life support and then they get a cold and they die.............did the cold kill them or did the heart attack kill them? This is why people are talking about how it seems that miraculously heart attack deaths have drastically gone down during this time. It's not that easy to evaluate when you have to put down the statistic. There could be an agenda by someone or a group to gain support for that agenda. Do they say it was the heart attack and it's just another day at the office, or do they say it's COVID-19 so they can try to get more funding for research or medical supplies, or was it COVID-19 because they want to promote more deaths of it on Trump's watch, or is it something else? If someone was otherwise healthy and they die from COVID-19 then it's obvious that COVID-19 killed them.

@Piece2YourPuzzle now you're opening up the aspect of funding being a leading cause we need better socialized healthcare?

@William_Mary I'm just suggesting different reasons why someone would be more willing to label a death caused by COVID-19 rather than something else. I want socialized healthcare. I think you already know that.

@Piece2YourPuzzle In reality, most deaths from corvid-19 occur in people who have a compromised immune system, or have a pre-existing health condition. So much fuss is made about finding a cure for this virus, but no-one is demanding to know why so many of these underlying health conditions have not had a cure for so many years.
Nobody in the UK can understand why the USA doesn't have a free healthcare system. After all, the good health of the nation is as strategic an asset as a standing army, not to mention the fact that it is also the basis of a good economy. Ill people either cannot work, or their productivity is diminished.

Recent Visitors 11

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #community #Police #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,706Top