Agnostic.com
3 4

This is essentially what a corrupt system has brought us. We are in an abusive relationship with the ruling class that has managed to beat us into a conditioned state of compliance. So much so that many of us can't or will not recognize the illusion we're caught in from our politicians and main stream corporate media. I began seeing the failure of the current protest as much as a week ago as the narrative is quickly being controlled by the establishment. The failure to view the social issue it is as an entirety and back to a singularity from the long history it was born from. This issue has a multi dimensioned nature in which it's being drawn back into the same singularity issues that have already been addressed in failure before. Divided we stand and divided we will fall again. And those that think they are united can't see it coming.

William_Mary 8 June 20
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump was supposed to be the wolf that would scare the chickens into the foxes den but not everyone is a chicken that didn’t go as planned.

Those of us who communicate as progressives and independents have been saying that Bernie was the compromise to us having a full revolution.
And tada bitches look at america right now 🧚🏼♂️

But the overall game plan of the Democratic Party hasn’t been to grow roots in the left side of society but instead plant in the middle and play the far right and left as what’s destroying the fabric of our nation.

Hence good ol Joe! He sounds like he cares about women and minorities but at least he isn’t in your face with his sexist and racist views. He’s the middle ground that will unite our country meaning that not just only true blues will vote for him but those who consider themselves as Reagan republicans will most likely vote for him.

But what do you get when you run a right wing democrat with dementia against a fascist right wing republican?
What you fucking deserve!

48thRonin Level 8 June 20, 2020

Not one damn thing can be said against this post. It's ALL a fact and I can just hear the cries of blasphemy from my democrat and progressive friends while the one republican friend I have will go see? I'm vindicated because she REALLY does not get it. 😟

You don’t really know what “ real “ progressives think do you?
Just saying that this post rings very loud and clear with what we’ve been saying for years now.
But if lumping us together works for then I’m sure that every republican loves trump.

@48thRonin I'm talking about the folks I know that claim to be progressives. I am in a very republican part of Wa State. Even on this site I been trashed for saying both sides got us trump and the dems in many ways are just as culpable. Oh well.

@silverotter11 Yeah that’s why I had to take a break from here. I got tired of defending myself as not being a republican , democrat and my personal favorite Russian troll bot.

But they’re so conditioned to be one or the other that they can’t see the marriage forming right in front of their eyes.
Either way just point out where the donor money is going and they can’t argue that shit.

@48thRonin This group, Out of the Illusion has been most refreshing.

Very tough times ahead.

Recent Visitors 13

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #policy #god #evidence #politics #vote #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #Police #community #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,698Top