Agnostic.com
4 1

Protests Break Out in Wisconsin After Police Shoot Black Man in the Back Multiple Times at Point-Blank Range

Civil rights attorney Ben Crump said 29-year-old Jacob Blake’s children were in the car he was attempting to enter as police fired seven shots at his back.

[consortiumnews.com]

Nothing will be done I said not long ago as the narrative of BLM protest were taken over by democratic politicians. The BLM organization essentially surrendered as I also predicted. I've read or heard of several killings and beat downs since then. They are actually growing of late. All that is left now is for the elite black lawyers to go out and promote their fake support for notoriety while making their money.

The republican convention on NPR yesterday. Trump has made America great again. More free promotion time. 2016 all over again. NPR is allowing themselves to be used again and the republicans are making it sound very good. A whole different reality from reality. Supporters interviewed are totally caught in the rabbit hole. Just as the democratic supporters.

There's just no hope when the masses of a population lives outside of reality from within the rabbit holes built for them. They can't see the light of truth let lone be able to handle what the truth would mean to begin change. When truth is presented to them they turn and run back to their delusional reality instead. They create the continuance of the above. While our country is facing a historic calamity in nearly every aspect of what a good society needs to operate on, they still refuse to revisit our past history to understand why we are where we are today. It has seemingly become so regular to them that they may just not recognize the dire times we are in and compliance has overtaken our society.

meme below provided by Truthout

William_Mary 8 Aug 25
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

copied to my FB...thanks...

Just too stunned for words. 😟 😟 😟

I want to give this post the Angry Face because I completely agree this was a horrible shooting! that doesn't seem sufficient though as I am also 😭😱🤬🤮. This is so 🤯.

Donna_I Level 8 Aug 25, 2020

And the cop will get off scott free because obviously Blake was reaching into his car to get his AK87 and hand grenades. Killing him saved the community. Why are the police so frightened of any black person?

It's not fright at all on the part of the cops. It's them feeling that they are the almighty cops and, by God, if you are colored and don't bow and scrape for them in fear, they will blow your ass away. They feel ordained to do that to people of color because they see them not as neighbors, fellow citizens, or even as human beings, but, instead, as enemy combatants as if American streets are the Middle East and they are there as the patriotic American military occupying the country. That's why it's no coincidence that most of these shitheads are ex-military from our endless wars over there.

@TomMcGiverin Ex-military? I thought that we learned the lesson in Ireland after the first world war when trench warfare soldiers were moved there to try to put down the rebellion. The hatred of the soldiers by the people was palpable.

@rogerbenham Unfortunately many American leaders are either ignorant of history or refuse to learn from it.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 19

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #community #Police #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,703Top