Agnostic.com
1 0

Dem Convention Made No Mention Of Russiagate Or Impeachment, Because Those Were Fake Things

The only interesting thing about either of the conventions held by America’s two mainstream political parties this month was not anything that was said by the interminable parade of vapid speakers, but rather what those speakers did not say.

[caitlinjohnstone.com]

As I pointed out a few days ago from listening to the RNC's act on NPR, It was a clear case of non reality. The entire speaking collective seemingly invaded and engulfed within Trump syndrome, full of blatant lies, distorting facts, numbers, and history. The DNC on the other hand almost entirely left history out of the equation. The only parts of history they included were mentions of this current administrations failings. Those lacking critical thinking would miss how the entire democratic party played a crucial role in these failings from the birth of this administration starting during the 2016 primary cycle. Where they and the media propelled this quagmire straight to the top of contention. We were virtually handed exactly what they wanted.

{Despite their dominating mainstream news cycles for years on end, at no time during the four-day Democratic National Convention was the word “impeachment” ever uttered, nor was any mention made of the Mueller investigation into allegations of collusion between Trump and the Russian government.}

For over 3 1/2 half years now, I and others in this group have made compelling arguments of various reasons Trump could have been impeached that were ignored or faced little scrutiny, while great efforts and money were wasted on manufactured distractions. This same illusion is already being manufactured for the ending of the next election cycle. Do you possess the critical thinking to recognize it?

If Biden manages to win, I have my doubts, a large swath of the electorate will fall into a false security that things will get better. The new leadership will have the vast growth of continuing protest to clean up in which they will place blame on Trump. I personally don't see cop killings to end anytime soon. The lack of political action and the reaction of law enforcement leaders in the news today makes this clear. Just when the MSCM news slows down on one it's fed another killing. These protest may even expand as Trump supporters become angered, possibly, likely, more violent.

Biden will resort to the Obama administrations same tactics that happened during OWS. In other words. Nothing new will change, same tactics are being used today. Only those mostly involved will be those who supported Biden. The narrative will be changed as Trump supporters engage, again pushing the reality of the true nature for the protest further into oblivion, and the groups attempting to orchestrate them. They (the groups) will either be forced out of the narrative or undermined by the democratic party they sold out to and lose their funding and credibility. As with OWS, leaders will be jailed on trumped up charges, beaten if participating, as black ops will infiltrate the protest and create more violence. I suspect the only reason this hasn't began as yet is to drag out the protest. The longer they can drag it out, more people will show up. And it's entertaining for them to stand and watch as we fight each other as they allow the fascist to build in strength. Wisconsin should be a major awakening to everyone with how this kid was able to do what he did and walk away. That is giving a lot of these fascist leaders some sadistic ideas.

Where are your democratic leaders? At home. What do they tend to do during their breaks? Town hall meetings? I'm not seeing or hearing much of this going on. Why?

If Trump wins, as I said above, you'll see another 4 years of the same manufactured distractions take place that are already being set to manipulate the population. The media has erased the economic crisis they should be using, they are controlling the narrative of the protest to erase the lack of authority from DC, mixing signals of the virus. And now starting with new issues that will be ignored.

N.Y.C. Tenants Say They Were Tricked Into Appearing in R.N.C. Video

[nytimes.com]

Issues like this will grow only to be used as distractions after 2020 has past if Trump wins. No matter who wins we lose. Are we there yet. 2024?

Because everyone already got what they wanted. Everyone except ordinary people, of course.

William_Mary 8 Aug 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One has to wonder how much worse it will get? Of course we know that the US of A is in a death spiral but that could take 100 years during which time global population, global warming, world ice melting and sea level rising and of course at least another pandemic will all be happening as well. China's ascendancy is for now secured as they gradually buy up control of the Western World.

Recent Visitors 6

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #community #Police #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,703Top