Agnostic.com
1 0

US Observers Endorse Venezuela's Election Legitimacy

The elections are being monitored by 1,500 observers and 300 representatives from 34 countries.

[telesurenglish.net]

U.S. political actors observing Venezuela's parliamentary elections Sunday ratified the process' legitimacy, despite the U.S. administration's attempts to discredit it.

William_Mary 8 Dec 6
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Certain parties in the US administration seem convinced all elections are rigged recently.

ONLY if their allies are involved!

It's actually a matter of semantics.

First off though I'm confused to your alliance of "parties in the US administration." The current administration is that of a singular party, as past and present, and in future as the structure initially dictates should continue.

It's the manufactured chaos from both establishment parties of our government that choregraph a diverse misunderstanding of the election cycle and crimes that can be found within, onto the public, with the help of our MSCM.

We have states that run 2 different types of election processes. Some within a group caucus style process and others on a majority vote usually referred to as a primary. [diffen.com] Each of these, as we highly discovered in 2016, although not totally beholden to 2016, expose their own problematic issues of deception wavering within inaccuracies.

Then there's the process of voter registration to participate. While the republican party is mostly the guilty entity that conducts widespread voter suppression. They do this by various means. One way is something they conduct called interstate cross checking where they designed a false match lists of "suspected" double voters from other states using names that seem similar. Purging people form the registration if they haven't voted in a chosen number of years. Sometimes deceptively because they didn't return a card sent in the mail that looks like junk mail. [gregpalast.com]

While this is a problematic issue republicans have been using for years the democratic party used this tactic, along with others, against Sanders in the 2016 primary cycle. While also conducting highly questionable acts and procedures in states that vote within the caucus style voting process against his supporters and campaign workers at the voting sites.

These are essentially acts of voter tampering related to "rigging" in which I often argue should not be related to voter fraud. Which by legal means would actually be when someone illegally votes for or as someone else or multiple times. Or illegally as in a non voter status for the various reasons this can occur. I argue the term fraud is a construct used by the establishment parties and media to create the sense of confusion the public is entrapped in as part of a diverse misunderstanding on purpose.

We also have the voting machine aspect of failures and vote switching. Which there are reports of in every election cycle, as this last one, yet never fully investigated. And is getting actually no coverage today.

Therefore my conclusion is that they are all rigged. We have a significant amount of evidence of voter tampering/suppression, various complaints especially towards machines, unethical procedures at caucuses, etc etc, which highly effect a certain voter group, mainly left and progressives, that are swaying our country to the right. We have a government that refuses to confront this issue, more concerning within the democratic party that losses their support structure. And a media that collaborates with them rather than conduct their Forth Estate rights to confront the issues. One can only realistically sense the seemingly obviousness of a rigged system. On a citizenry concern it's how they condition the deception towards distracting us from looking in the right direction.

@William_Mary
Wow well I will tell you what, when you publish your evidence and win your pulitzer prize I will be in the front row applauding your efforts and congratulating you on your reforming of the broken electoral system.

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #community #Police #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,703Top