Agnostic.com
1 0

Ukraine just keeps getting, well, worse. Ok, lets talk about bio labs now.

Who do you trust when the media denies them, while Victoria Nuland lets the cat out of the bag during a hearing? Damage control? I think so!

I'll argue that the bio labs became a issue recently because the US knew they were going to be exposed by the Russian government. Yesterday RT started playing a documentary (Death Factory) on the subject beginning in mid 1900's where Japan was using Chinese and Russian's as lab rats. It was a heinous conducted project by Unit 731. This project was taking place in what is now Northeast China while under Japanese control at the time. Eyewitness accounts and interviews of people involved are in the documentary. Story short, the US took over the project after the Japanese surrender. The documentary goes into the Pentagon use of bio labs around the world. I took the liberty of picking out a pertinent moment from the documentary. {30-44:40} Fair warning! Very graphic photos and speak within that can be disturbing if you watch the entire documentary. I strongly encourage you do so.

Death Factories

Japan's secret Unit 731 – where biological warfare was conceived.
In December 1949, 12 members of Japan's Kwantung Army faced trial in Khabarovsk for the atrocities they'd committed while developing biological weapons and testing them on prisoners of war. But Shiro Ishii, the head of the unit, never faced the tribunal. Instead, he was offered immunity and taken to the US, where he masterminded biological warfare during the Korean War. Until today, the US continues developing biological weapons in its dual-purpose labs, like the Lugar Laboratory in Georgia, and multiple facilities in Ukraine, whose activities have been causing alarm. Shiro Ishii's successors allegedly continue their experiments on human subjects.

[rtd.rt.com]

[en.wikipedia.org]

On another note. As I watched the news last night it again became concerning to the potential of the possible twisting of MSCM on the city of Mariupol. I found it odd to see them filming separatist militia handing out humanitarian aid to citizens, and those citizens explaining how the Ukrainian army were parking their tanks near housing and schools, using hospitals for cover to shoot from, while the MSCM had been accusing Russia of these crimes in Mariupol all week. If I'm not mistaken, wouldn't that be using the citizens as human shields? One man explained how his wife was killed as he, her, and his daughter were running for cover as they were positioning a tank on a hill to fire on a school as they were attempting to seek shelter in a basement.

It's odd after all this time I've yet to see anyone supply a pertinent photo or video to support MSCM's version of events. BBC is right now falsely claiming Mariupol is under attack with the mayor claiming 2100 people killed. No video of the mayor making this claim. But by whom? According to the citizens, the Ukraine army, who had orders to kill on sight since 2014. That's according to their own service men captured by separatist militia. Some of those not part of the fascist elements of the military refused to shoot civilians and joined the separatist. Some of them from the Donbas regions themselves. Just in case you're wondering where the separatist got their tanks and artillery guns from to begin a substantial defense. Some of their commanders came from the Ukraine army from the beginning. Which you see in the videos I've been posting. I've been watching a collection of MSCM on a channel we have of mixed news sites all morning. All I'm getting is accusations without any substantial evidence to back it up. And of course the fear mongering of chemical weapons use by Russia now. See how this works yet?

William_Mary 8 Mar 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

...and the U.S. is using Ukraine to prop up the great big villain Russia. The U.S. doesn't care how many Ukrainian citizens get killed or harmed as long as it's in favor of the U.S. showing what they want the world to see with Russia.

Recent Visitors 6

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #policy #god #evidence #politics #vote #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #Police #community #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,699Top