Agnostic.com
3 3

The Ugly Truth

Wildgreens 8 June 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who is we? Yes all is true but is we, all 7.7 billion + of us that has created this system. The massive change that is needed requires a massive change in all our ways of thinking which, at this point is totally unrealistic. How many are waiting for the pandemic to end so we can all back to the 'normal' life? How many are so trapped in the 'system' there is no way they could change even if they wanted to? How many have illnesses, physical and/or mental that change is impossible? Has the pro-growth economic model contributed or helped this cause (we all know the answer)? The items mentioned are true and trying to make a change is laudable. Trying to sell a service is actually part of the problem!

JackPedigo Level 9 June 14, 2020

I wanted to show this video because that was offensive to me. I don’t know who created this video.
I thought it was very judgmental.
I am not going to apologize for liking my air conditioning.
The things that were on there applied to the whole world.
The way I see it all we can do is our best, but you cannot put people in a box.
We are all individuals with different situations in life.

@Wildgreens Thank you. I understand about not apologizing but still I do have a problem with some things I do. Some friends and I were having a discussion about micro-plastics in the air, water, soil and, now, even our bodies. I have a problem using my (electrical) weeder and the plastic string that I know turns into tiny plastic pieces. Think the first way to deal with a problem is to learn about it.

Chock full of blanket statements, which IMO severely undermines the very scattered message........

AnneWimsey Level 9 June 14, 2020

Wow, very apt.

Recent Visitors 11

Photos 590 More

Posted by jjbelleAt the Demver airport. The Grilled Cheese option is the slightest of nods to the obligation to provide an option. The Caprese is a nod and a point.

Posted by jjbelleAt the Demver airport. The Grilled Cheese option is the slightest of nods to the obligation to provide an option. The Caprese is a nod and a point.

Posted by devayogaMy vegetable garden

Posted by WildgreensBeing A Vegan

Posted by WildgreensBottled water 💦

Posted by WildgreensReal Medicine

Posted by JackPedigoA new company (seafood) in the plant based ‘meat’ options, which includes types of fish.

Posted by BDairWhy was there never a word about healthy diets and essential vitamins and nutrients? Liquor stores and 'big box' stores never closed. This was never about public health.

Posted by WildgreensMy new group is called covid cult. The information MSM doesn’t want you to know.

Posted by BDairBrilliant tip.

Posted by WildgreensFDA Safety Surveillance

Posted by WildgreensI knew this was going to happen.

Posted by WildgreensIf the pandemic is ONLY happening to the unvaccinated, then what are you worried about?

Posted by WildgreensIf the pandemic is ONLY happening to the unvaccinated, then what are you worried about?

• Top tags#video #animals #world #Vegetarian #god #religious #religion #Diet #oil #friends #Atheist #hope #reason #youtube #vegan #humans #kids #hell #movies #atheism #sex #children #Bible #church #relationship #truth #dogs #earth #money #death #cats #faith #book #parents #disease #belief #TheTruth #environment #Christian #government #documentary #laws #pizza #Organic #mother #coffee #hello #climate #cancer #Cake ...

Members 739Top