Agnostic.com
3 2

Olive Oil

Wildgreens 8 Aug 27
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

Thanks you for this. Funny, but the idea of 'weight loss' does not appeal to me lol. I understand the benefits of EV Olive Oil but how about just plain Olive Oil?

JackPedigo Level 9 Aug 27, 2020

I trust the Galilee Green olive oil. I don’t know about the
weight loss claim. I have gained a few not being able to weight on my leg.

@Wildgreens One big issue I have with some products like olive oil is that they have to be shipped great distances. I will only buy Olive Oils from Calif. not Spain, Greece, Israel or any other far away country.

2

"Extra Virgin Olive Oyl" makes it sound like Popeye is not a very attentive husband! πŸ˜²πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

3

I love olive oil. I don't cook with it but I use it everyday on my salads with a drizzle of vinegar..

Have you tried the Galilee Green olive oil? Phenomenal taste and texture.

@Wildgreens I haven't heard of that.. I use Bertolli or Colameco